Chapter 611 - Dont Forget The First Scene Of Suzaku

Chapter 611 - Don’t Forget The First Scene Of Suzaku

Outside of rank 7 cultivation planet Tian Yun.

Blood Star.

A woman wearing purple was riding a three-foot-long sword as she quickly flew across the vastness of space. There were three women wearing colorful robes chasing after her.

One of the women chasing the woman in purple sneered. “Wretch, you betrayed the Heavenly Water Sect and stole the junior sect master’s holy treasure. Do you really think you can escape!? Even if this place is under the influence of planet Tian Yun, my Five Element Planet is also a rank 7 cultivation planet. You won’t be able to run away!”

The purple-robed woman clenched her teeth and her face was extremely pale. The purple veil she was previously wearing had already fallen off.

“You have Gu poison in your body. I want to see how much farther you can escape!”

The woman in purple revealed a bitter expression. The Gu poison in her body had already activated and had been forcibly suppressing her the entire way. Originally, she could have escaped, but she didn’t expect her sister to betray her and lure the enemy to her.

Right now she was like a lamp without any oil. She could no longer suppress the Gu poison in her body and coughed out a large mouthful of blood. Her face became pale and the large sword under her swayed slightly.

She let out a bitter smile as she controlled the sword under her to charge straight toward a blood-red planet.

The three women behind her let out cold snorts and sped up their chase.

The woman in purple closed in on the blood-red planet and broke through the atmosphere. When she closed in on the surface, she immediately saw a blood-red pavilion.

A man walked out from the pavilion. He had red hair and red eyebrows and was wearing a red robe. As he stood there, although there wasn’t a trace of celestial spiritual energy on him, he gave off a suffocating sense of majesty.

He coldly looked at the purple-robed woman and the three women chasing her. He frowned and calmly said, “Scram!”

The three women’s expressions changed slightly. One of them quickly said, “The Heavenly Water Sect of Five Element Planet is attempting to capture a traitor. I hope Senior won’t intervene!”

A flash of coldness appeared in the man’s eyes. He then waved his large sleeves, causing a gust of wind to blow the three women out of the blood-red planet.

“What is your name?!”

“Zi Xin, junior’s name is Zi Xin. A cultivator from the rank 6 cultivation planet Suzaku.” The purple-robed woman stared at the person before her. This person was able to send the people chasing her away with a single wave of his sleeves. This kind of cultivator was simply too terrifying.

Planet Suzaku.

Country of Chu, the Cloud Sky Sect!

The Cloud Sky Sect was completely different from before. The country of Chu was raised to a rank 4 cultivation country by the current Suzaku, Zhou Wutai. Although it was only rank 4, its sphere of influence was the largest among the rank 4 cultivation countries.