Chapter 614 - The Third Ray of Sword Energy

A cloud of dust appeared over the horizon. Even rain wouldn’t be able to suppress this dust cloud in a short period of time. Countess armored demon soldiers rushed through the cloud of dust on horses, and they all emitted thick killing intent.

An antique tower floated above the demon soldiers and moved along with the army.

There were demon soldiers with powerful gazes surrounding this tower!

At this moment a ray of light came from the horizon and charged directly at the large army. Before the ray of light closed in, a person walked out from the tower. This person’s clothes looked ordinary, but he gave off a sense of majesty.

There was a smile on his face as he looked at the light coming in from the distance and smiled. “Brother Wang, how are you!”

The ray of light turned into Wang Lin outside the tower. He looked at the person who came out of the tower and wasn’t surprised at all. Instead he said, “Wang Lin greets the Demon Emperor!”

This person was the young man who drank with Wang Lin through the night. Back then Wang Lin wasn’t able to see any demonic spiritual energy from this person, but he had a faint feeling that this person was not normal.

When he saw this person again as an Ascendant cultivator, he was able to see some clues. There was a fist-sized demon crystal in this person’s dantian. Although this demon crystal looked very normal and didn’t give off any hint of demonic spiritual energy, this made Wang Lin pay attention attention to it.

As Wang Lin was carefully examining this person, the person who walked out of the tower was also examining Wang Lin. He smiled. “Brother Wang doesn’t need to be so polite; you are the messenger the ancestor personally appointed. Your position is equal to mine, so you can just call me by my name, Gu Yundun. However, I’m a bit confused; how did you know I was the Demon Emperor?”

Wang Lin faintly smiled and said, “I only had my suspicions before. It was only after seeing brother Gu today that I was sure.” After Wang Lin finished speaking, a divine sense continued to beg in Wang Lin’s mind.

“Master, the Master that I, Xu Liguo, most respect! Do you have the heart to allow two lovers destined to be paired in life and death only to pass by one another when they are only separated by several dozen feet… Master, I haven’t seen that little beauty in 10 years, I…” Wang Lin frowned as he slapped his bag of holding and Xu Liguo immediately flew out.

This time he was smart. He was afraid of angering Wang Lin, so he didn’t bring the celestial sword but came out by himself.

The moment he appeared, he took his original form and began to repeatedly examining the Demon Emperor. After looking for a long time, he still couldn’t find the Emperor’s sword. He revealed a helpless expression and sighed. “Could it really be that the little beauty and I are not destined to be together? We haven’t see each other in 10 years, and just like this a lifetime will pass…”

It was rare for Xu Liguo to speak so elegantly, but in Wang Lin’s ears, it was still embarrassing. He clasped his hands at the Demon Emperor and said, “Brother Gu, this is my sword spirit. He had some… some misunderstanding with your sword spirit…”

The Demon Emperor looked at Xu Liguo and said, “No problem. I already know of the sword spirit that my niece has been hating for the past 10 years.”

As he spoke, his hand reached at the void and a series of crackling sounds came from the space before him. Space itself split open and the Demon Emperor’s sword flew out.