Chapter 625 - Qing Shuang

The short old man’s body trembled, but his eyes were still bulged as he said, “I’m a celestial! You still dare to disrespect me…”

Not waiting for the old man to finish speaking, Wang Lin frowned and coldly looked at him. He slowly raised his right hand and a ghostly light appeared in his grasp. He no longer bothered with the old man’s nonsense. With the soul search spell in hand, he pressed it against the old man’s head.

The old man let out a scream, but he was helpless, and because his body was tied up by the Celestial Capture Net, he simply couldn’t dodge. His eyes were filled with fear as he quickly shouted, “I’ll talk! I’ll talk!”

Wang Lin didn’t stop, and just as he was about to press down with his right hand, his expression changed slightly and he stopped his hand. Outside the tower, a passage was suddenly sliced open within the black cloud above the Soul Refining Tribe, and the sound of a blade hymn pierced through the sky.

The black blade moved as fast as lightning and closed in on the tower in a flash. Xu Liguo was inside the black blade and was holding the brush in his hand. He immediately entered the tower, revealed an expression to please, and quickly said, “Master, Little Xu has caught the treasure for you, but I’m dead tired. Master, you don’t know how fast this treasure ran!”

“Not bad!” Wang Lin nodded and reached out with his right hand. When the brush flew into his hand, he immediately felt the celestial spiritual energy cycling inside the brush. There was also a strong pressure contained within the brush.

After hearing Wang Lin’s praise, Xu Liguo let out a grin. After his betrayal failed, he had been looking for a chance to gain more merit. This time he finally got a chance.

Wang Lin ignored Xu Liguo and the half-moon blade. He held the brush and slowly closed his eyes. Then he activated the celestial spiritual energy inside his body and slowly entered the brush.

At this moment, a golden light appeared on the tip of the brush. The golden light became brighter and brighter as Wang Lin’s celestial spiritual energy entered it. In the end, the light lit up the entire tower. From the distance, it looked like the tower was giving off a golden flow.

At this moment, all of the tribe members of the Soul Refining Tribe showed their piety by kneeling down and bowing toward the tower.

The eyes of the old man caught by the Celestial Capture Net couldn’t help but shrink when he saw the dazzling light the brush gave off in Wang Lin’s hand. He felt a sour taste in his heart. When he picked up the brush back then, there was also a golden light. However, comparing the that golden light to the golden light in front of him now, one was like the sun and the other was just a firefly.

“Hmph, so what if he can make it give off a powerful, golden light? I just don’t believe he can comprehend how to use this celestial item without my guidance. It has to be said that back then, if it wasn’t for the jade, I wouldn’t have figured out how to use the celestial brush… Of course, a lot of it had to do with my own intelligence!” As the old man thought of this, there was a glimmer of pride in his eyes.

However, the pride in his eyes quickly changed into daze, and this daze quickly turned into shock!

He saw Wang Lin suddenly open his eyes and draw a one-stroke symbol with one wave of his hand.