Chapter 626 - Identity of the White-Robed Female Corpse

“The Pen of Immortal Touch is a treasure filled with the power of the sun. Father collected 12 suns and turned them into 12 symbols that can be drawn with the pen. Its power is acceptable.

“Celestial Capture Net. Although this treasure is pretty average, the soul inside it seems to have gained some intelligence. It is very interesting, so I believe you will like it.

“As for the third treasure, it is best used with your Rain Celestial Sword. This treasure is called Spirit Sheath. Putting the celestial sword inside it can strengthen the sword spirit within. Father used the Origin Celestial Metal inside the Celestial Cleansing Pool to make it.

“As for the celestial spell, although it is a low quality celestial spell and its power is ordinary, it is a very interesting spell. This spell is called the Stop spell. Father found this on a mysterious planet by accident. Unfortunately, it wasn’t complete, but Father was able to restore it after researching the spell.

“Father guessed that this was only part of a large combination spell. Unfortunately, what I found was incomplete, so I was unable to restore the entire combination spell.”

The excitement on Wang Lin’s face gradually calmed down. The jade was divided into three parts. The first part was a detailed description and instructions for three celestial treasures.

There was no restriction on this part of the jade and it could easily be accessed. As for the other two parts, there were restrictions placed on them. When one tried to check them with their divine sense, there would just be chaotic images and words, making them unable to see everything.

The second part had the method to create celestial guardians. The short old man was able to learn about the celestial guardians from seeing pieces of the second part.

There was also this remark left in the jade: “Father placed a bloodline restriction on this jade. Without your bloodline, it is impossible to break the restriction on this jade.”

However, this jade has existed for far too long, long enough that even with this person’s powerful cultivation, it couldn’t offset the passage of time. The restriction on the first section was gone, and the restriction on the second section had loosened greatly. Only the restriction on the last section was still completely intact.

“Out of the three celestial treasures, I only see two. The Spirit Sheath is not there… These items were given to a woman named Qin Shuang. If her name is Qin, then her father is…”

Wang Lin’s eyes lit up and he whispered, “Celestial Emperor Qin Lin!”

After carefully looking at the jade in his hand, Wang Lin began to ponder.

Wang Lin closed his eyes. “According to the tone of this jade, this Qin Shuang was the Rain Celestial Emperor’s daughter. She also had a weapon called the Rain Celestial Sword…” He suddenly opened his eyes and there was a burst of golden light.

“Rain Celestial Sword… Rain Celestial Sword… Could there be such a shocking coincidence in this world… Could the female corpse that senior Zhou Yi was so infatuated with… Be Celestial Emperor Qin Lin’s daughter!?” Wang Lin pondered a bit before slapping his bag of holding. The pagoda Zhou Yi gave him flew out. Before it could grow, Wang Lin’s right hand made a seal and pointed at the pagoda. The corpse of the woman in white, who was so beautiful that she could make anyone’s heart race, slowly flew out.