Chapter 628 - One Million Slaughter

Crunch… Wang Lin didn’t fly but walked step by step toward the Fire Demon Country’s capital. His figure was like a white-robed wandering soul; it was extremely strange inside this grey fog.

His hair flowed in the air as he walked through the fog. The crunching sound continued with every step Wang Lin took.

The city inside the fog was extremely empty. It was difficult to imagine that 100 years ago the population of this city was no less than the capital of the Sky Demon Country.

However, now it was completely dead!

In the eyes of the nine ancient demons, the people of their countries were simply people they enlightened. They were only tools to help them recover. Even if all of the people died, their hearts wouldn’t be affected at all.

Everyone inside the Fire Demon Country’s capital, from the Demon Emperor to the civilians, had been sent to the battlefield, and they were turned into corpses that scattered across the earth. They were turned to blood that dyed the ground red.

Wang Lin’s heart was very calm as he calmly walked forward step by step.

The ancient demon’s seal started five kilometers away from the Fire Demon Country’s capital, and this seal was very powerful! It was one of the methods the ancient demon had to protect itself. Even the commander-in-chiefs of the other countries couldn’t break it!

The only people that could break the seal, aside from the other ancient demons, were those extremely powerful cultivators!

“Ancient Demon Bei Luo once said that after the capital is empty, the ancient demon will definitely seal the city to prevent anyone from entering. That is why the first thing we agreed on was breaking this seal!”

Wang Lin stopped outside the screen of demonic spiritual energy and raised his right hand. There was a flash of black light on the tip of his finger as he pointed at the screen.

The moment this finger touched the screen of demonic spiritual energy, a powerful rebound force suddenly appeared. Wang Lin’s finger was knocked back and a sense of numbness quickly entered his finger and spread to his tendons.

Wang Lin cycled the celestial spiritual energy inside his body and quickly returned to normal.

Wang Lin muttered, “It is indeed very powerful!”

Just at this moment, a powerful divine sense suddenly surged out from the capital. A roar that could shock the origin soul spread out from the divine sense.

“Scram!!”

This voice echoed across the land as if it was thunder descending from the sky. The thundering rumble echoed fiercely inside Wang Lin’s ears.

Wang Lin’s right hand formed a very strange seal. If one looked closely at the seal, they would see that it was giving off demonic spiritual energy. The moment that roar descended on Wang Lin, it immediately disappeared!

“Bei Luo!! You were sent by Bei Luo!!” The vicious divine sense inside the capital let out another roar; it was filled with anger.

Wang Lin ignored this voice and took a deep breath. Then he muttered, “Ancient Demon Bei Luo, this is the first part of our agreement. Please watch!”