Chapter 667 - A Special Magical Treasure Just for Wang Lin

A ray of red light was flying across the northern domain of the Allheaven Star System, and an ancient voice came from within.

“Mei Er, this is your teacher’s hometown and your future home. Thinking about it now, it has been thousands of years since I returned. If it wasn’t for the Allheaven Stone left by the Ancestor, it wouldn’t have been so easy for Teacher to bring you there.”

There was a woman inside the ray of red light. As the woman looked at this unfamiliar star system, there wasn’t any sense of belonging.

“The glass-looking planet is planet Thousand Illusion. This is one of the main five stars in the northern domain of the Allheaven Star System. Mei Er, my Allheaven Star system cares a lot about bloodlines. Without the family bloodline, you won’t be able to practice higher level cultivation methods and won’t receive protection from the family.

“From now on, aside from being my disciple, you are also my adopted daughter. Once I return to planet Thousand Illusion, I’ll cast the blood exchange ritual to change your bloodline. From then on you will no longer be called Liu Mei but Huan Mei! Do you agree?”

The old man’s eyes were bright as he looked at the woman. He was very satisfied with his disciple and didn’t want her to suffer due to some old tradition of the Allheaven Star System. Without a proper bloodline, she would have no status. Therefore, he didn’t hesitate to use the rarely used bloodline exchange ritual to change her bloodline.

The woman pondered. Master had already mentioned this to her on their way here. She pondered for a moment before nodding. “Everything will go according to Master’s will.”

The old man laughed and was very happy. “Mei Er, this old man will definitely nurture you into a second step cultivator. You’ll reach beyond this old man’s Nirvana Scryer cultivation level!”

The red light quickly flew by, leaving behind only the sound of laughter as it charged straight toward the bright planet Thousand Illusion.

The woman looked at planet Thousand Illusion and thought in her heart, “This trip to Allheaven Star System is a new life for me… Wang Lin and everything that happened on planet Suzaku are now in the past. With his talent, he probably hasn’t even reached the Ascendant stage yet. Also, it isn’t even certain whether he can pass the life and death trial when breaking into the Ascendant stage.

“The difference between him and me has been getting wider and wider. He is no longer qualified to be considered my opponent. Unfortunately, the special magical treasure I prepared for him no longer has any use.” The woman took a deep breath as she thought about the magical treasure that she had prepared especially for Wang Lin. There was a hint of heart breaking pain in her eyes, but that was soon masked by indifference.

“He is probably still on planet Suzaku. Compared to me… he is no longer on the same level.”

The ray of red light entered planet Thousand Illusion and disappeared.

On planet Ran Yun, a large amount of celestial jades floated around Wang Lin as he slowly absorbed celestial spiritual energy. After seven days, he opened his eyes. There was lightning moving inside his eyes, making them look very strange.

After taking a large breath and devouring the remaining celestial spiritual energy, a large number of celestial jades became dust. Wang Lin seemed to notice something as he looked outside, so he stood up and walked outside.

The youth under the stone was still cultivating. The youth let out two white strands of gas which circled around her body before gradually disappearing.