Chapter 632 - The Seed to Break Relations With the All-Seer

Wu Ma, who was next to Cheng Long, had a crestfallen expression as he whispered, “Shen Hou’s body has already been devoured by them; even his origin soul couldn’t escape…”

Cheng Long revealed a bitter expression. Of the Twelve Swords, aside from Wei Yan, who died, and Zi Shu and Hai Zhu, who stayed outside, the remaining nine members had all followed Greed to this Tide Abyss.

Greed mentioned that after he observed this place for a while, he concluded that the greatest treasure in the Demon Spirit Land was in this Tide Abyss. Everyone else beside Chen Long was tempted by Greed’s words.

They had personally seen countless treasures and exotic things that would make anyone’s eyes red get sucked into this Demon Spirit Land at the East Demon Spirit Sea.

It could be said that their purpose for coming here, aside from getting the ancient demon’s inheritance, was to get these items.

Chen Long had always been calm. Although he felt that something was wrong, he couldn’t find a reason to refuse. However, he did make a plan: he didn’t have all of them enter together. Instead, he had three of them split off into another group with Chou Niu as the leader to enter from a different entrance. They kept communicating with each other and even left Zi Shu and Hai Zhu outside.

When they had just entered the Tide Abyss, everything was very smooth. However, this immediately changed once Greed took some unknown item from a cave!

They were suddenly attacked by these mysterious beasts and were trapped here. They were unable to escape and had been trapped here for nearly 100 years!

Although 100 years sounds slow, it passed by very quickly for them. They were trapped in this abyss without day or night. The dark fog surrounded them, and if they dared to go out, they would encounter and be attacked by those countless beasts.

Junior Brother Shen Hou died during an attempt at a forced breakthrough. Even though he used master’s sword energy before he died and killed some beasts, there was simply too many of them!

Chen Long knew that even if they gathered all of the sword energies, they wouldn’t be able to leave here.

“This can’t last!” Chen Long took a deep breath, stood up, and looked at Greed.

His action immediately caused the other four Da Lou Sword Sect disciples to stand up. They stood in positions that surrounded Greed.

Greed’s expression was still gloomy as he let out a hoarse laugh.

“Fellow nephews, what is the meaning of this?”

Chen Long said, in a serious tone, “Senior Greed, junior wants to know what you obtained in that cave!”

Greed’s eyes revealed a hint of mockery as he said, “You want to know?” With that, he slapped his bag of holding and a oval-shaped egg appeared in his hand.

There weren’t any signs of life on this egg; it was shrouded with an aura of death.

Chen Long’s gaze fell on the egg for a moment. After all this time, he had gained some understanding of Greed. Greed’s cultivation was related to death, so it would make sense for Greed to use this to help his cultivation.