Chapter 624 - Tie Him Up

The old man had a sad expression as he held the Celestial Capture Net. He decided to not run anymore and stood still. He knew very well that he was an empty mid stage Ascendant cultivator. It would be far too difficult for him to escape from Wang Lin, who had his own dao and had reached the Ascendant on his own.

It was only a matter of time before he was caught.

So he decided to risk it this time. If this Celestial Capture Net’s mood was good, it would trap Wang Lin for three days. With a head start of three days, if he wanted to run, Wang Lin wouldn’t be able to catch him no matter what. If he decided not to run and captured Wang Lin, then he might be able to use some drugs refine Wang Lin into a real low quality celestial guardian like what was recorded in the jade.

Thinking about the power of low quality celestial guardians that was recorded in the jade, the short old man’s heart was moved.

The celestial guardians he refined had all been defective and simply didn’t meet the requirements recorded on the mysterious jade. The jade stated that the chance of refining celestial guardians from Soul Transformation cultivators was very slim.

If it was an Ascendant cultivator, the success rate would increase a bit, but it was still very low. Only peak late stage Ascendant cultivators could make the success rate reach one in every ten thousand.

Of course, there were special cases. Those who had their own dao could also reach the one in ten thousand chance.

The old man held the Celestial Capture Net with this in mind. In just a few breaths of time, Wang Lin appeared from the void in front of the old man.

Almost at the moment Wang Lin appeared, the old man shouted and threw the Celestial Capture Net. The net suddenly expanded indefinitely, becoming the sky and earth!

Wang Lin had already noticed the old man’s net with his divine sense. Considering how cautious Wang Lin was, he secretly analyzed that this treasure was not simple. After the old man took out this treasure, he even stopped running. This showed how confident the old man was in the power of this treasure.

Although Wang Lin didn’t know why the old man hadn’t taken out the treasure earlier, his vigilance increased. The moment he appeared, he prepared countless teleportation spells under his feet. With just a thought, he could penetrate anything and force his way out of here.

The Celestial Capture Net fused with the world. There was a ray of green light from the sky and at the same time a ray of green light came from the earth. The two rays of green light suddenly charged out and closed in on each other.

“Trap him! Trap him! Trap him!” The short old man seemed to have gone mad as he stared at the green light. He went from muttering to himself to a frantic roar.

“Trap him!! It must trap him!!” The old man’s face was flushed, his fists were clenched, and the veins on his face were swelled up.

Wang Lin let out a cold snort. This green light was simply too strange; he couldn’t even penetrate it with his divine sense. With how cautious Wang Lin was, he immediately began to activated the greater teleportation spell to escape this green light.

However, just at this moment, the green light suddenly sped up and began to contract at an unimaginable speed… It was just that…. The target it was going for wasn’t Wang Lin but the almost crazy short old man.