Chapter 635 - Location of Zhou Yi

These finger-sized insects could change their colors and were extremely unpredictable when they dispersed into clouds. One often couldn’t tell the difference between the cloud and the cliff with one’s eyes. Most of the time, with just a blur, the cloud of insects would have already pounced on you.

After these insects appeared, they split into five groups and charged toward everyone.

Du Jian’s expression changed greatly and his face became extremely pale. He had personally witnessed how powerful these insects were. The puppet had all its flesh and soul devoured seconds after the insects drilled into its body.

At this moment, he slapped his bag of holding without any hesitation and took out the life-saving jade the All-Seer gave him. This jade only had three uses. He had used one a long time ago, and now was the second time.

The jade gave off a rainbow-colored light and immediately shrouded Du Jian’s entire body. At the moment the rainbow-colored light appeared, all of the insects grouped together instead of scattering. They all surrounded the rainbow-colored light around Du Jian and then sounds of crunching came from the rainbow-colored light.

This sound caused Du Jian’s scalp to go numb. He immediately shouted, “Save me, Brother Murong! Save me!”

Murong Zhuo hesitated for a bit before his right hand formed a seal and pressed it forward. The celestial spiritual energy in his body cycled and then a handprint made of black gas appeared. As his hand pressed forward, the black handprint shot out toward Du Jian, who was surrounded by the insects.

There was a loud bang as the black hand print actually went through the insects and even went through Du Jian as if they were all transparent. The black hand print went through everything and landed in the gap in the wall behind Du Jian.

This strange scene caused Murong Zhuo’s expression to suddenly darken. He stared at those insects with an extremely ugly expression.

As for Zhao Yixuan, she looked at the insects with a profound gaze. As for Xu Fei, there was a hint of calculation in her eyes, but it soon disappeared because Wang Lin’s gaze seemed to sweep past her at that exact moment.

All of this happened in an extremely short period of time. When Wang Lin saw the insects completely ignore Murong Zhuo’s spell, his eyes immediately lit up!

Murong Zhuo took a step forward and then his hand formed many seals. He used spell after spell, sending various attacks at the insects. However, without exception, all of them flew right through the insects.

The crunching sound continued, and the rainbow-colored light around Du Jian rapidly dimmed.

Du Jian revealed a glimmer of despair, but at this moment, his mind suddenly became clear. He turned toward Wang Lin and anxiously shouted, “Wang Lin, I know some of Master’s secrets. If you save me, I’ll tell you all of them!”

Wang Lin completely ignored Du Jian and looked at the insects instead. These insects were extremely strange. At first they dispersed to attack everyone, but when they saw the rainbow-colored light from Du Jian, they all immediately gathered.

Zhao Yixuan played with her hair and softly said, “After these insects devour Senior Apprentice Brother Du, we will be the next targets. If we don’t leave now, I’m afraid there won’t be another chance.”