Chapter 615 - Whereabouts of Greed

The middle-aged man’s name was Hai Zhu. At the moment Wang Lin cut off his head, Wang Lin sealed his origin soul. With Wang Lin’s Ascendant stage cultivation, it was effortless to seal the origin soul of a late stage Soul Transformation cultivator!

Wang Lin took the head and left. He was like a spring breeze that disappeared in the blink of an eye. As for the Emperor’s jade, he didn’t take it back because it was useless to him.

However, it was something the Demon Emperor gave as a sign of good faith. If he hadn’t accepted it, he would have appeared a bit too domineering.

As he rushed away, he didn’t turn around to look at the 10 million demon soldiers at all. He stepped into the air and disappeared.

Wang Lin refined Hai Zhu’s head and devoured the sword energy. As for Hai Zhu’s origin soul, Wang Lin used the soul search spell. After Wang Lin obtained the information he wanted, Hai Zhu’s origin soul almost collapsed. Wang Lin threw Hai Zhu’s origin soul into the soul flag to be used as a primary soul.

“Not only do the people of the Da Lou Sword Sect in the Demon Spirit Land all have a ray of Ling Tianhou’s sword energy, there is also someone called Greed secretly protecting them… Greed… This name is very special, so I shouldn’t have heard of him. The appearance of this Greed from Hai Zhu’s memory is somewhat familiar, but I’m sure I have never seen this person before.” Wang Lin pondered as he flew.

“Greed… According to Hai Zhu’s memory, this person’s cultivation has already surpassed the Ascendant stage and has reached the stage of Illusory Yin… Only one step below Situ Nan’s Corporeal Yang stage…” Wang Lin’s eyebrows were locked. However, he suddenly stopped flying and remained motionless in the sky.

“Situ Nan!” Wang Lin took a deep breath and his right hand touch his bag of holding. A jade flew out of his bag and he grabbed it. After checking it with his divine sense, his expression became ugly.

If he hadn’t thought of Situ Nan, he wouldn’t have remembered that Situ Nan gave him a jade. There were several images inside this jade. The people recorded in the jade were the people that forced Situ Nan to abandon his body.

Originally, when Situ Nan gave Wang Lin the jade, he didn’t expect Wang Lin to actually encounter them. He just wanted Wang Lin to remember these people and to not provoke them.

Wang Lin also didn’t think he would meet one of them. Also, it was extremely easy for cultivators to change their appearance. Finding someone with just a few pictures was no less difficult than finding a needle in a haystack.

“If this Greed is indeed Situ Nan’s enemy, then he must know about the heaven defying bead…” Wang Lin touched the spot between his eyebrows. This heaven defying bead was Wang Lin’s biggest secret. It has been over 700 years since he obtained it, and the properties of the heaven defying bead were still extremely strange.

Back then only some rain was able to complete the rain element. However, it became much more difficult later on.

Now only the metal element wasn’t complete. However, Wang Lin had a feeling that the difficulty for completing the last element had reached a terrifying degree.

If he could completely separate the heaven defying bead from his body, Wang Lin wouldn’t have to worry. If he was really forced into a moment of life and death, he would calmly make a choice.