Chapter 9

(Y/M/n) - Your Mother's Name 

(Y/n) was sitting on her bed, reading, when she got a text from Billie. It read; 'Hey. You wanna hang out today?'  She smiled and immediately replied; 'I'd love too.' 

'Great! I'll pick you up in half an hour' was his immediate response. (Y/n) jumped out of bed and decided that it would be a good idea for her to change out of her sweats and tank top and put on something a bit more flattering. She decided to go with a knee-length dress and a pair of converse.  (Y/n) threw her hair into a messy bun, pulling bits of her hair so that the sat by the sides of her face. She clambered down the stairs, where she found her mother, reading the newspaper. "Morning mom!" She smiled, pouring the coffee from the filter into the cup. 

"Morning. You look lovely." She smiled. "Are you going out with Billie?" She asked. 

"Yeah. He's on his way to pick me up." (Y/n) drinking her last bit of coffee before placing the cup in the sink. "I'm so glad that you're happy." (Y/M/n) said, holding your hand. "Billie's a great guy." She continued. 

(Y/n) kissed (Y/M/n); "I know he is." She said before running to brush her teeth, just in time as Billie arrived to pick her up. 

"Hey!" He said, kissing (Y/n). He looked up; "Hey Mrs (Y/L/n)" He said, when he saw (Y/n)'s mother walking out of the room that she was just in. "Please!" She said. "You can call me (Y/M/n)." She said, smiling, before (Y/n) and Billie headed out, (Y/M/n) waving them off. 

They began walking down towards the beach, holding hands as they walked together against the slight summer breeze. It was that type of breeze that just made everything perfect. The two of them stopped. "Is everything okay?" (Y/n) asked him, as he stood smiling down at her. 

"Yeah. I just want us to remember this moment. For as long as we live. The two of us at this exact spot." He looked at towards the ocean and so did (Y/n). "I'm so glad that I get to be here with you." He said, kissing her lightly on the lips. As he did Tré jumped up beside them. "Hey lovebirds!" with Mike running behind him. 

"I'm so sorry." He said when he reached the two of them. "Tré! You bastard! I told you to leave them the hell alone!" 

"I couldn't help it. I want to make sure Billie's treating my lil sis right."Tré said, smiling at (Y/n).

"How can I be you're sister? I haven't seen you for nearly 6 years." (Y/n) said, with a small laugh. 

"Mate, I told you. I'd never hurt her. Ever." He smiled at (Y/n) holding her close to him. 

"You're right."Tré said, looking at Mike. "Let's go." He said, before turning to Billie. 

"Fucker!" He said, hitting him behind the head. "Love you sis!" He ran away.

"I am so so so sorry." Mike said, apologetically. "I'm thinking about hiring a babysitter and letting her deal with him." He laughed. "Enjoy your date." He left the two of them on their own again. 

"Look, I know we've only been dating for a few weeks but I -" He stopped, removing a piece of hair from (Y/n)'s face and placing it behind her ear, her arms wrapped around his waist. "I'm falling in love with you (Y/n). I know it's sudden but-"

She interrupted him as she kissed him. "I'm in love with you." She smiled. 

"I love you (Y/n)." He kissed her again.