Chapter 21

It was the next morning. (Y/n) awoke in Billie's arm, her head was on his chest. He stirred slightly before waking up, he saw her awake too and smiled, kissing her forehead. "Good Morning, my gorgeous Fiancee!" She laughed, sitting up in bed.  Her lips met his. "I love you." He stated. "I love you too." (Y/n) replied before getting out of bed to have a shower.

A few hours later (Y/n) and Billie were downstairs; they were getting ready for (Y/M/n), Ollie, Mike and Tré as they were coming round and (Y/n) and Billie were going to announce the news to them. (Y/n) looked down at her engagement ring and smiled. She couldn't believe it, she was marrying Billie. It was almost hard to believe that around 48 hours ago, she thought that their relationship was over.

Billie wrapped his arms around her waist. "Caught you." He said, looking at the ring with her. They both laughed as a car door slammed outside. Billie went to answer the door. He greeted each of them before leading them into the living room where (Y/n) was sat; She greeted them too. They all sat on the sofa as (Y/n) and Billie stood in front of them. 

"So guys?" Mike said. "What's this exciting news?" Billie began talking when Tré interrupted him. "I'll tell you what the news is. She's pregnant." Everyone in the room turned to look at him. "Well, isn't it obvious?"  He asked. 

"What is wrong with you?" Mike asked before looking back at (Y/n) and Billie. "Go on you guys." Billie took a deep breath, putting his arm around her waist. "Me and (Y/n) are engaged." The room erupted with cheer as everyone rushed up to (Y/n) and Billie to congratulate them and get a look at the ring. 

"This is so exciting!" (Y/M/n) said. "We need to start planning. What about the cake, the venue, the flowers, the guests, the food. The dress!" (Y/n) laughed, trying to calm her over excited mother. "We have time to think about all of that." She smiled, looking at (Y/n). "I'm sorry. I'm so proud of you." She placed her hands on her cheeks. "Your dad would be too." She looked at Billie and hugged him. "You've got a real keeper here." She told (Y/n) as Tré laughed. "What's so funny?" (Y/M/n) asked him. 

"I never thought she'd find anyone because I didn't think anyone would dare to take her on."

"Wow. Thanks bro." (Y/n) said, laughing. 

"Hey. We grew up together. I know things that no-one does." He looked at Billie. "I'll tell you later." 

"You wouldn't dare."

He laughed. "Seriously though, I'm happy for you both."(Y/n) looked at Billie and smiled. "Billie, You're one of my best friends." Tré began again. "Please, look after her, she means a lot to me." He put his arm around the both of them. 

"I'll protect her with my life." Billie said as he held her close to him.