Chapter 40

Two days after birth:

"Good Morning." (Y/n) smiled as she picked (Y/C/n) out of the crib and cradled them in her arms. Billie was in the bathroom having a shower. They were finally home from the hospital now.  (Y/n) heard the water turn off and the door open. She turned around to see him with a bare chest and a towel wrapped around his waist; his hair was wet. "Morning babe." He kissed you before gently planting a kiss on (Y/C/n). "As much as I'd usually love to stay for the show, I'll let you get dressed. We'll be downstairs." (Y/n) smiled before she took (Y/C/n) with her. She grabbed the bottle that Billie had prepared whilst she was the shower this morning before (Y/C/n) woke up and took it in the living room and sat down. 

She positioned (Y/C/n) the right way in her arms before she grabbed the bottle and started to feed. (Y/n) smiled as she watched (Y/C/n) grip onto the bottle. Moments later, Billie came down the stairs and offered to make her a drink. (Y/n) continued to feed (Y/C/n) when Billie came down and placed it next to her on the table. "Do you want me to take over?" Billie asked, making (Y/n) smile. One of Billie's favourite things to do since you'd given birth was hold (Y/C/n) in his arms and marvel at how gorgeous his child was. "How can someone like me be partly responsible for creating something so beautiful?" He asked himself every time he held (Y/C/n) in his arms and each time he looked at (Y/n) and said; "Clearly, (Y/C/n) gets the good looks from you."

Billie remained on the sofa sat with (Y/C/n) even as Mike and Tré arrived. Today, they were meeting (Y/C/n) for the first time and (Y/n) was just as excited about it as they were. They knocked on the front door and (Y/n) rushed eagerly to answer it as Billie said. "I'd get it but I'm just admiring my child." (Y/n) opened the door and was instantly greeted by Mike and Tré. "Hello (Y/n)!" Tré said, hugging (Y/n) tight. "You look incredible." He spun her around.  

"You really do." Mike added, hugging her as well. "How's Billie and the baby?"

"You can see for yourself." (Y/n) smiled. "They're just in there." (Y/n) pointed into the living room and smiled, proud that she now had a family of her own. Tré and Mike rushed in to the living room to where Billie was sat. He stood up and greeted both of them, allowing them to sit down. "This is (Y/C/n)." He said. "Who wants to hold first?"

Mike went first and smiled at the baby that lay in her arm. "You're beautiful." He told (Y/C/n) as he cradled his god child in his arms. "Congratulations guys!" He smiled but didn't look up from the sight below him. "You did a good job." Mike added.

"Yeah." Tré smiled, looking over at (Y/C/n). "Even if it came about by you fucking (Y/n), who's basically my little sister." Mike looked over a Tré. "You just had to ruin that beautiful moment, didn't you?" 

"Sorry guys." Tré said as Mike looked up at Billie and (Y/n) for the first time since being given (Y/C/n) to hold. "Are you sure that you want him to be godfather to your child?" He asked. Billie and (Y/n) laughed as Tré looked slightly offended. "I'm afraid so." (Y/n) said. 

"Thank you (Y/n)." Tré replied, gratefully as he turned to Mike. "I'm great with kids, so jokes on you." Mike couldn't help but laugh. "You want a turn now?" Tré nodded like a eager child as Mike carefully handed him the baby. Billie and (Y/n) watched the change over expecting Tré to freak out about what was the right way to hold a child but he seemed to be a natural. "Hey you." Tré said as (Y/C/n) squirmed slightly in his arms. "Aren't you impressive?" He smiled proudly. "Now, I'm uncle Tré, that other dude was Uncle Mike but we both know I'll be the favourite." He said, matter of factually. "You don't know it yet but you the people who are your parents, of two of the greatest people in the world and they love you very much, just like we love them." Tré began crying. (Y/n) wrapped her arm around Billie as he looked at the floor and started tearing up along with Tré. Billie coughed trying to hide his tears but it didn't work. "Tré, do you want a tissue?" Billie asked through tears. 

"Yes please." Tré sobbed. Billie headed to the kitchen as (Y/n) comforted him. "That was really beautiful Tré." (Y/n) told him, holding back tears. "It' really was." Mike added, wiping his eyes. "Billie, can I have a tissue too?" Mike asked.

"Sure." Billie replied, taking a deep breath as his phone began to ring  and it echoed through the kitchen, he answered it. No-one could here what he was saying but when he came back into the room, he was pale. "Who was it babe?" (Y/n) asked Billie as he stood in front of them all.  He looked from (Y/n) to Mike and Tré. "We're going to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."