Chapter 36

It had been a few weeks since (Y/n) and Billie had found out that they were expecting a baby and had been dying to tell people about the big news but want to wait until the 12 week mark to be able to tell people. They knew that the first people that they were going to tell were (Y/M/n) and Ollie. Of course, they were their mothers and they were about to become grandmothers, just as (Y/n) and Billie were about to become parents. 

"I'm so nervous." Billie said as he looked out of the window in the living room. (Y/n) and Billie had asked their mothers to come down to their house for the day but they hadn't told them why, so neither mother suspected. 

Ollie's taxi pulled up outside the house and Billie practically leapt off of the sofa. "She's here. She's here. Oh god, she's here." (Y/n) stood up and took Billie in her arms. 

"It's going to be okay." (Y/n) told him as he nodded, calming down and kissing her before opening the door for his mother. 

"Hello." She smiled, kissing him and then (Y/n). "I have no idea where your mother is." She told (Y/n) before sitting on the sofa. Her phone began to ring. "That's her." (Y/n) said before she headed into the other room as Billie offered his mother a drink. She asked for wine.

"Hey mum." (Y/n) said. "Is everything okay?" 

"Yes, I just wanted to let you know that I'm running late. I was held up at work but I'm leaving now." She said, down the phone calmly. 

"That's fine. I'll see you soon." (Y/n) said as she bayed her mother goodbye and heading into the living room where Billie and his mother were. "Is everything alright?" Billie asked, he was eager to tell his mother that he was going to be a father.  "Yeah, she was held up at work. She'll be here soon." You smiled as Billie as he held your hand. That's when Ollie asked you; . "Are you not having a drink of wine?" (Y/n) shook her head. "How come?" (Y/n) and Billie looked at each other; she nodded at him, she was ready to tell Ollie. 

"Mum, we have something that we want to tell you." Billie said, still holding (Y/n)'s hand. 

"Okay." She said, looking at the two of them but Billie remained silent, trying to find the right words. "Oh god." She said, before he could say anything. "You're moving to another country." She placed her hand over her mouth as she spoke. 

"No. No we're not." Billie smiled. "You are going to be a grandmother. (Y/n)'s pregnant; we're going to be parents."

"Oh my good lord." Ollie said, jumping up. "I'm so happy for you both." She pulled Billie and (Y/n) into a hug. She placed her hands on (Y/n) stomach. "How many weeks?" She asked, tears filling her eyes. "12 weeks." (Y/n) replied as Ollie hugged them again. 

"You're going to be amazing parents. Does (Y/M/n) know?" Ollie asked. 

"No, not yet. We wanted to tell you together but you were getting suspicious and thinking the worst, so we had to reassure you that there was good news." That's when (Y/M/n)'s car pulled up outside your house. 

(Y/n) ran to answer the door as Ollie hugged Billie again. "Hey darling." (Y/M/n) hugged her before pulling her into the living room where Ollie was. (Y/M/n) greeted both Ollie and Billie before sitting down opposite Billie and (Y/n), next to Ollie. "Sorry I'm late." She said, "What's going on?"

(Y/n) looked at (Y/M/n) and smiled as Billie told his mother not to say anything at all. "Me and Billie have some news." She said but before she could carry on, her mother interrupted her. "Oh God. You're moving to another country."

"That's what i said!" Ollie announced before Billie shot her a look. "Sorry. Carry on." He said. 

"So, what's this news?" (Y/M/n) asked. 

"I'm pregnant." (Y/n) said. "Me and Billie are expecting a baby." 

"That's amazing!" (Y/M/n) shot out of her seat, crying. "I'm so happy for the both of you." She hugged the both of them just as Ollie had done. "Oh! Congratulations!" 

(Y/n) stood, being held in Billie's arms as both of their mothers hugged one another. Billie looked at (Y/n) and smiled before kissing her. "We did it babe." He said. "I told you it would happen to us eventually." 

"I'm so happy." (Y/n) replied. 

"Me too." Billie said. "I can't wait to start this family with you."