Chapter 37

"Where is Tré?" Billie asked Mike as he sat down opposite (Y/n) and Billie. Mike looked at the time before looking back at them. "I have no idea."

"Trust him to be late when we have important news!" Billie said but before Mike could ask questions, someone knocked on the front door. "I'll get it." (Y/n) offered, knowing that it would be Tré. "Hey sis!" He smiled as he walked into the house. "You're looking radiant." He stated. 

"Do I? Why, thank you." She replied before pointing him into the living room where Billie and Mike where sat. "Where the hell have you been?" Mike asked.

"At home. Why?" Tré asked, sitting next to him. 

"Billie said to meet here at 10, it's nearly half past." Said Mike, pointing at his watch and shaking his head.

"I apologise guys." He said. "The truth is, I slept with this girl last night and she would not leave this morning. Tell you what, she was good in bed though." Tré winked. 

"I don't want to know." (Y/n) said. "You'll make me sick." It wasn't hard for her to be sick, her senses were at their height right now. 

"Again, I apologise. That was not for the delicate ears." He stated as he looked at Mike and then back to (Y/n) and Billie. "Oh yeah, what was it you wanted us for?"

Billie and (Y/n) smiled at each other, holding hands. "Well." Billie began. "As you know, you two mean a great deal to us."

"Of course." Tré interrupted but Mike hit him, allowing Billie to carry on. "Which is why it would mean a lot to us if you would be the godfathers to our child." Both Mike an Tré looked at Billie and (Y/n) in stunned silence. "You're pregnant?" Mike asked, looking at (Y/n). 

"Yeah." 

"Guys, that's amazing! Congratulations!" He smiled, clapping his hands. "I'd be honoured to be godfather!" He looked at Tré. "Wouldn't you Tré." Tré didn't answer him, he was just looking at (Y/n) and Billie, his eyes wide with shock. "No." He said in disbelief, smiling. 

"Yes." (Y/n) reassured him. Tré took a moment to take this information in before he jumped up from the sofa "Sis!" He smiled, pulling her into a hug. "Congratulations!" He kissed her cheek before looking at Billie. "You knocked up my sister, not cool." He said. 

"She's technically not your sister but-" Tré pulled Billie into a hug. 

"I can't stay mad at you!" He pulled away from the hug and looked at the two of them stood together. "Guys! Thank you for this great honour." He looked back at Mike. "Isn't this great?" He beamed, pointing at Billie and (Y/n). "I'm going to be an Uncle!" He exclaimed, hugging them once more.