Chapter 15

The last box had been brought in, with the help of Ollie and (Y/m/n), who congratulated the two of them once more before leaving the two of them to the house that they now shared.

It had taken almost a two months but (Y/n) and Billie were now living together. (Y/n) was surprised at how little stuff Billie actually owned. He owned a lot of guitars which wasn't surprising as that was his job. The two of them had already agreed that Billie could put all of his stuff in one of the two spare rooms that were in the house. For now, he'd decided to put all of his musical things in the room that was once (Y/m/n)'s before she moved out. 

Because Billie didn't really have that much stuff apart from clothes, guitars, amps and a few bits of furniture which went surprisingly well with (Y/n)'s, it didn't actually them that long to get everything sorted. 

(Y/n) went downstairs to find Billie waiting for her, with a few lit candles and a glass of wine. She graciously took the glass and took a sip as he wrapped his arm around her and swayed her from side to side as though they were dancing before he raised his glass to hers. "Cheers to us." The two of them clinked glasses. "Roomie." He added on the end, making (Y/n) laugh. 

"I have an idea." He said, a wide smile spreading across his face and he placed their glasses on the table and took (Y/n) in his arms. 

He placed one hand on her waist as she placed her arm on his shoulder and their spare hands grasping one another. He spun her around the room, despite not being any music. 

They didn't care whether there was music or not; they just wanted to be together as one. "Y'know. I should've taking up dancing full time." He laughed, making (Y/n) laugh. She couldn't deny that he was actually very good.  

She nestled up close to him and placed her head on his chest, his heart beating perfectly. He ran his hand through her hair, with one hand whilst his other hand rubbed her back comfortingly. She knew in this moment that she may never actually be alone ever again. 

__________________________________________________

**A/N**

 Sorry that this is another short one! Things still aren't great and I don't have much time right now to write as much er chapter as I would like. However, I hope you are still enjoying it!

Also, Happy New Year! It's 2019. Bloody hell that' scary. I hope that this year is better than 2018. 

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say that exciting things are happening this year in regards to my Wattpad updates!

^^CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REQUESTS^^ - IDK if it's just me but, i love writing requests. 

Love you all 

x