Chapter 14

"Wow." Billie said as he collapsed at the side of (Y/n), wrapping his arm around her body.    "Wow." she repeated as he kissed her forehead and she placed her arm on his bare chest. 

"That was amazing." He said, his breath heavy. 

"You can say that again." She smiled. "Happy Anniversary babe." (Y/n) moved her head so she cold kiss him. "Happy anniversary." He repeated, a strange look forming across his face. At first, (Y/n) dismissed it but it became more noticeable by the second as his voice became shaky and his breathing continued to get increasingly heavier. 

(Y/n) sat up in bed, taking her side of the sheets up with her as though not to expose anything, which moments after seemed pointless as she realised that Billie had seen her naked just minutes before and many other times during their first year of being in this relationship. However, she dismissed it as decided that it was instinctive and just in case someone walked in the room at any second; she knew that this was extremely unlikely and decided to make sure that Billie was okay, instead of focusing on the fact that she was convincing herself that someone was going to break in at any moment. 

"Billie?" She asked, concerned. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." His voice trailed off as he smiled at her. 

"No you're not." (Y/n) stated, taking hold of his hand. "What's up?"

"Okay." He said, sitting up a little bit more and turning more towards (Y/n). "I've been thinking," He intoned slowly, his eyes remaining on (Y/n). "I've been thinking that seeing as tonight is our one year anniversary and I spend a lot of my time here anyway-" He stopped and it could be seen in his eyes that he was debating what to see next. "Maybe, if you want, we could think about moving in together." He stopped. 

Before (Y/n) could say anything, he started again. "No. You're right, it's a stupid idea." He said. "I feel like such a fucking idiot for suggestin-" 

"Let's do it." (Y/n) said excitedly. Billie looked up immediately. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's move in together." (Y/n) placed her hands on Billie's cheeks. She had never been this excited. The love of her life was moving in with her. The two of them lay back down again and fell asleep in each other's arms. 

*A/N* - Think that this is going to be a short chapter - got a lot of shit going on right now. Hopefully, the next chapter will be longer. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you have a wonderful day because you all deserve it! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful day anyway! Love you all!