Chapter 13

(Y/n) opened her front door and hung up her jacket. She leaned against the door and took a deep breath. 

It had been a long day and she couldn't wait for it to be over, the best part is that she was seeing Billie tomorrow. As she stood there, she smelt food cooking it the kitchen.  She stood up straight once more and headed into the kitchen. The first thing she saw was the dining table which was lit with candles. She smiled, remembering the first date she had with Billie at this table. 

"Hey babe." She looked up to see Billie stood there, holding a bunch of roses.  She laughed as he handed her the flowers and kissing her. "What is all of this?" She asked him. "I thought that I wasn't seeing you until tomorrow. 

"I just wanted to treat you." He smiled. "You're Mom helped me. I know that our anniversary isn't until till next week but I just wanted to show you how much I love you." 

"That's so sweet." She placed her hand on his cheek. "One of these days, it's going to be my turn to cook for you again." 

"It's a date." He smiled, running his fingers through her hair. (Y/n) went and put the roses in a vase and went and placed them in the sitting room. When she came back, Billie had placed her dinner on the table and the two of them sat down. 

(Y/n)'s hand made it's way across the table to Billie's. She held it. "I honestly don't deserve you." She said, taking a sip of her wine. "That's funny because I was just thinking that I don't deserve you." 

The two of them finished their dinner. They discussed how their days had been. (Y/n) told Billie how she went to visit her Mom and took her out and Billie told (Y/n) about his day in the studio creating Green Day's new album. "Tré's still an idiot then I take it?" She asked as he moved around the table to sit next to her. "Absolutely." He laughed, before taking both of (Y/n)'s hands in his. 

"You are the best thing to ever to happen to me." He kissed her hands. 

"I could say the same about you." She bit her lip. A piece of hair fell in front of in front of her eyes, Billie pulled it away. "You are perfect." He said before their lips locked.