Chapter 27

Today, (Y/n) had a few jobs to do before she was going round to visit (Y/M/n) later. The first thing she did was go and visit Ollie with Billie. As she expected as soon as they arrived, Ollie wanted to take a look at her and at the ring. "My god!" Billie laughed. "You've seen her and the ring before." Ollie looked at Billie. "I know but look at her. She's gorgeous. My eyes can't believe it." She replied. 

Ollie asked her and Billie more questions about the wedding. There was so much going on that she wanted to know everything. "I can't wait! I can't believe that my little boy is getting married!" She exclaimed and Billie laughed. "I'm not that little anymore." He stated. Ollie looked around at (Y/n) and began telling her embarrassing stories from when Billie was younger. He sat next to (Y/n) and at times, looked mortified before finding the humour in it and laughing with them.  "So, (Y/n)." She began. "You grew up with Tré?" She asked. (Y/n) was surprised that she didn't know that story already. "Yes. We were neighbours as children and he became my brother's best friend and then mine. He practically lived with us. He basically became my brother." (Y/n) told her the story and Ollie smiled. "What a small world."

(Y/n) and Billie stayed there for a few hours before they had to go. "Oh. You're going to see (Y/M/n) right?" Ollie asked. "Yeah." (Y/n) replied. There was something that she wanted to tell (Y/n) and she had no idea what it could be. 

Billie and (Y/n) drove to (Y/M/n). She greeted the both of them and they all sat down together. "There's something I needed to ask you." She addressed the both of them. "Am I okay to bring a date to the wedding." (Y/n) smiled. "A date?" (Y/M/n) nodded. (Y/n) looked at Billie and back at her. "Of course you are. You didn't need to ask."

"I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to upset you."

"Why would it upset me?"(Y/n) asked. 

"Well, with your dad gone, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable or anything." (Y/n) took her mother's hands. "Listen to me. Dad's been gone for a long time now and I want you to be happy, no matter what." (Y/M/n) hugged you. 

"You have no idea how long I've been worrying about that."

"How long?" (Y/n) asked out of curiosity. 

"Well, I started seeing him about 6 months ago." 

(Y/n) smiled. She was happy that (Y/M/n) was happy and had found someone. It reminded her of something that her dad had told her before he passed away and (Y/n) thought that it was about time she told (Y/M/n). "Before dad died, he made me promise that I'd take care of you. He told me that no matter what, he wanted you to be happy and find someone else, someone who'd love you just as much as he did." (Y/M/n) smiled at this.

She spent the rest of the afternoon telling Billie and (Y/n) about her new boyfriend. She really was happy.