Chapter 22

(Y/n) and Billie had awoken with the intention of getting loads of things done. However, the reality was that they had stayed at home, watching Netflix together. You see, that's the thing about Netflix Shows, you start with the intention of watching one episode and before you know it, you've spent the entire day watching a whole series.

They had begun planning their wedding though. That was the probably the most significant thing to happen today. Well, that and Green Day were getting prepared to release their new album and (Y/n) was so excited to hear it. 

(Y/n) and Billie had decided to have a small wedding. Neither of them wanted anything big or fancy. They wanted something average sized and their family and close friends to be there.  "How many friends are you inviting?" He asked her. She thought about it for a minute before laughing slightly. "Probably two." She admitted. "Because I only have, like,  two friends."

"Me too." He laughed and (Y/n) couldn't help but give a small sigh. 

"I have to admit that I'm a little nervous, even though, we're probably not getting married for a while." 

"Why?" He asked, running his fingers along her arm.

"Well." She started. "I'm marrying Billie Joe Armstrong. The lead singer of a huge band. What if no-one likes me? What if I'm not good enough?" (Y/n) began panicking and Billie could see that. "Hey." He smiled, taking her hands "That's ridiculous, everyone is going to love you. I love you and I promise you that you have nothing to worry about." He kissed her.

_____________________________

(*A/n* - Sorry that this is really short!

I have loads of these chapters pre-written so updates will be regular, just like myupdates for 'Inner Demons', my other Billie Joe Fan Fiction