Chapter 24

(Y/n) woke up and rolled over, expecting to see Billie lying next to her but he wasn't. She sat up for a moment before grabbing her phone; firstly looking at the time and then the date. She realised that Billie had to go to the studio with Mike and Tré. What with their new album released there were a few things that needed to be sorted out. (Y/n) smiled at the wallpaper on her phone of her and Billie. She lay back down for a few minutes before getting up and grabbing a shower. 

She got dressed into her ripped jeans, Converse and red and black plaid shirt. She headed downstairs and made herself a drink. As the kettle boiled, she cleaned the kitchen where it needed cleaning, did the few bits of washing up that there were and did a load of washing. She grabbed her drink and headed for the living room. She sat on the TV and flicked through the channels; there was nothing to watch, as usual. Instead (Y/n) decided to go onto Netflix and watched an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine (*A/n*- I love it!) whilst she drank her drink. When the episode was over and her drink was gone, she switched off the TV and headed back into the kitchen, washing up her cup. She headed back upstairs and changed the sheet on her and Billie's bed, putting the other one for a wash. 

She had decided that she'd clean up and pay a few bills before Billie got back. Before she knew it, she'd cleaned the house from top to bottom. Her house wasn't even very messy because she hated mess but she liked the reassurance that everything was clean. 

The front door opened and closed, it was Billie. "Hey babe." He kissed you. "You'll never guess what's just happened." He hung his jacket up and placed his arms around your waist. "Me and the boys have been nominated for an award."

"Oh my god! Billie! That's amazing!" She exclaimed hugging him. "I'm so proud of you. You deserve it." She said. "I love you Billie."

"I love you too." He replied, excitedly. "I'm taking us all out to dinner to celebrate!" He put his hand over his mouth. "I still can't believe it." He said in disbelief through a laugh. 

"Well, I can." (Y/n) told him as she kissed him. When Billie pulled away from the kiss, he smiled at (Y/n). "What?" She asked, smiling back. 

"We still have a little bit of time before dinner..."He began, winking at her before lifting her up. She laughed as they kissed again before being carried upstairs.