Chapter 16

It was Valentine's Day but Billie and (Y/n) had decided that they weren't going to go overboard, like most couples do on Valentine's Day. They had decided to go out for dinner but they were going to treat it like any other night. 

They didn't believe in the idea that there has to be one specific day every year, where you show someone how much you love them. If you do truly love them, you'd show them every day of your life, every waking moment that you are with them, you'd let them know how much they truly mean to you. 

They had arrived at the restaurant which was still pretty quiet, however it was still early and Billie and (Y/n) had done this purposely to avoid the mad rush of people late this evening. 

They sat down and ordered their food.  Across the table, they admired one another, gazing into each other's eyes. "You look amazing." Billie said, for the fourth time that evening and as he did everyday, making (Y/n) smile. 

"I know I say it everyday." He admitted, "But it's true. I think that you're gorgeous." He stopped. "How the fuck did I get you?" He started laughing, taking your hand. 

"I think you're perfect." (Y/n) said, rubbing his finger. "Simply perfect." It was true. He was perfect. Everything about that man was perfect. "Can I tell you something?" She asked, still rubbing his finger. "You can tell me anything." He said, continuing to gaze longingly at her. 

"When I met you, I was in a really bad place and I couldn't talk to anyone about. I hated myself and I blamed myself for everything bad that ever happened." 

She stopped for a moment, before continuing; "And then you came into my life and everything changed. You gave me hope that I could have a happy life and I'm so grateful that you did." She focused on him. "Billie, I am hopelessly in love with you." 

Billie leaned forward and took her other hand in his other hand. "(Y/n), I truly believe that you are the best thing to ever happen to me. You're everything I have ever dreamed of and I don't ever want anything else." She looked down, smiling brightly. "I am irretrievably in love with you (Y/n) (Y/L/n).

"Billie." (Y/n) said. "I don't deserve you." She stated. 

"You are too perfect and I'm crazy about you. I truly believe that I found you for a reason and I'm glad that I did because you've made me the man that I wanted to become." He squeezed her hands. "I love you baby."

"I love you too babe."