Chapter 26

It was the night of the award show and a car had been sent to pick them up, they were meeting Mike, Tré as well as Ollie there. 

This was (Y/n) first awards show and she was nervous, worried that she wouldn't fit in but Billie kept reassuring her that she was fine and looked beautiful. 

They arrived at the awards shows. Billie introduced her to bands and many people, introducing (Y/n) as "My fiancee, (Y/n)." All of these, practically famous people, were so lovely, asking (Y/n) questions about her and Billie's wedding. So far tonight, She had met the members of Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Panic! at the Disco. She had also met Duff Mckagan and Axl Rose from Guns 'N' Roses.

Eventually, it was time for Green Day's category and (Y/n) held Billie's hand. Billie, Mike and Tré took a deep breath in unision as the woman on stage said; "And the winner is..." The was a silent and suspenseful pause before she said; "Green Day!" The whole crowd erupted in cheers as the three of them stood up. Billie kissed (Y/n). "I love you baby." She said. "I love you too." He said before following Mike and Tré up on stage. Both of them each said a quick thank you, clutching their awards tightly. When Billie got to the microphone, he looked down at (Y/n) and smiled. "Thank you to all of you because without you, we wouldn't be here right now." The crowd cheered again. "I personally also want to thank my family, especially my mum. Thank you for inspiring me as a child. Mike and Tré; guys, I love you." He looked at you. "Finally, my Fiancee, (Y/n)." When he said your name, the whole crowd cheered, taking you by surprise slightly. "(Y/n). I love you so much. You're my world and I can't wait to marry you." He held up his award and followed Mike and Tré off of the stage.

You couldn't wait to marry him either.