Chapter 25

(Y/n) kissed Billie goodbye, before getting into her car and driving away to pick up Ollie and (Y/M/n) because today they were going to find a wedding dress for (Y/n) and there were no two better people to do that with then Ollie and (Y/M/n).

The three of them headed to the shop, where there were rows and rows of wedding dresses; in all shapes, sizes and styles, huge mirrors and dressing rooms. (Y/n), (Y/M/n) and Ollie searched the rails, grabbing any dress that they liked and placed them all in a dressing room for (Y/n) to try on. "I'm so excited." (Y/M/n) admitted to Ollie as the two of them sat outside, waiting for (Y/n) to get the first dress on. "You know, her father would've loved this. He'd be so emotional." She continued. "He'd be so proud of her and he'd just love Billie." Ollie smiled and looked back at (Y/M/n). "Billie's father would've loved (Y/n)."

"Do you think that they'll be watching down on the wedding day?" (Y/M/n) asked. 

"I believe that they're always watching down." Ollie replied as the curtain to the dress room opened and (Y/n) walked out in beautiful white dress. "Oh (Y/n)!" (Y/M/n) cried. "You look gorgeous." 

(Y/n) proceeded to try on more dresses before finally, she found the one. She walked out the dressing room, her eyes fixed on (Y/M/n) and Ollie, to see their reactions. It was everything she had imagined and more. There was lace, a bit of sparkle but not too much. It was perfect. "I think this is the one." She said, looking at it in the mirror and instantly imagined herself walking down the aisle in this dress, Billie waiting for her at the end. 

______________________

*A/n* - This is what happens when you watch Say Yes To The Dress. My god! I love Randy - what a hero. Anyway 😂 I hope enjoyed this. I'm really sorry that it's short but my mental health isn't great right now and I really want to update as much as possible for you guys.