Chapter 29

It was the day before the wedding and everyone was rushing around, trying to get everything ready for the next day; (Y/n) and Billie's Wedding. Billie had taken all of his stuff that he would be needing for the wedding around to Ollie's where he would be staying tonight, whilst Ollie and (Y/M/n) would be staying with (Y/n) as they were going to help her get ready for the wedding. (Y/n) and Billie were getting married at the church that they first met at. This way, it would feel like (Y/n's father and Billie's were there with them too. 

Billie had come back to get a few more things and placed them in his car. He closed to door and looked at her. "Well." He began. "This is it." He wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist. "Tomorrow. we'll be married." He kissed (Y/n) and whispered. "I love you more than anything." (Y/n) smiled and bit her lip. "I love you Billie Joe." The two of them kisses once more before Billie got into his car and drove away,leaving (Y/n), (Y/M/n) and Ollie.

The three of them had decided to order a pizza. They were going to drink and watch Netflix. "I can't believe it." (Y/n) said. "I'm getting married tomorrow." Ollie and (Y/M/n) smiled at you. "I'm getting married!" (Y/n) repeated with disbelief. 

"Billie can't believe it either." Ollie looked at (Y/n). "I can't even begin to tell you how happy you've made him. He's lucky to have found someone he loves as much as he loves you." Ollie hugged her and (Y/M/n) took a picture of the moment. The two of them turned to look at (Y/M/n), startled by the flash of the camera. "Sorry. I want to remember this moment." She stated, before showing (Y/n) and Ollie the picture.

The night started to grow later and (Y/M/n) looked at the time. "Oh my! You need to get to bed." She made her stand up. "You're getting married tomorrow." (Y/n) smiled and bayed (Y/M/n) and Ollie goodnight before heading upstairs to get ready for bed. She got changed and climbed into bed. She could hear (Y/M/n) and Ollie shuffling about; they must have been going to bed too. 

Suddenly, everything went silent and (Y/n) lay awake in bed. Her arm placed where Billie would usually be. "Tomorrow. I'll be Mrs Armstrong." She whispered to herself before falling asleep, desperately wanting the next day to arrive. 

__________________

*A/n* 

Hey! 

I just wanted to say thanks for your support and I hope that you're enjoying this / my works. 

This is going to be my last update on here for about 2 weeks. (I've explained everything on my profile so please have a read of that!)

Love you all and see you soon x