Chapter 12

*AN* Another Warning- This chapter contains smut - if you do not like it - skip this chapter.

Billie and (Y/n) entered the bedroom together. Billie placed her down on the bed. He kissed her neck, leaving a few love bites here and there. (Y/n) let out small gasps every now and again. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she slowly removed her top and proceeded to kiss her chest, she was running her hands through his hair. She helped him to remove his t-shirt, leaving him bare chest. She ran her hands over his chest, leaving a smirk on his face.

(Y/n) unwrapped her legs from his waist, allowing him remove her shorts, leaving her in her underwear. He licked his lips slightly before leaning in for more kisses. (Y/n) eagerly tugged at his trousers. Billie stood up leaving (Y/n) lay on the bed, in awe of Billie. He removed his trousers and continued to kiss her body. "Billie. Please." She begged as he removed her underwear, leaving her naked and fully exposed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked for her permission, which only turned her on even more. "Yes." She said, kissing him, before he removed his underwear, fully exposing himself. 

(Y/n) bit her lip as he leaned in to kiss her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She continued to beg. "I need you Billie." She moaned as he held her hand and slowly placed himself inside of her. She let out a moan of delight. However, immediately regretted it, thinking that her mother was still in the house, but she was thankful when she remembered that she'd moved out. 

"Is this okay?" Billie asked. (Y/n) nodded in reply and they kissed once more as he began moving himself in and out of her starting off slowly, allowing her body to adjust to it. As he moved, (Y/n) gripped hold of the sheet beneath her. "Wow." She moaned as she felt Billie move inside her. (Y/n) threw her head back in delight as Billie got faster and faster. She dug her nails into his back as he kissed her, hard. 

"Billie!" She began moaning. "Oh! Billie!" She screamed in delight. She felt herself building up until it felt like she couldn't hold it anymore. "Billie! I'm gonna-" She said as she reached her climax around the same time as him. He collapsed on top of her. "Damn." He said and the pair of them starting laughing with one another. They climbed underneath the covers and lay with each other. Billie with his arms wrapped around (Y/n). (Y/n)'s head was placed on Billie's chest. She felt safer than she had ever done in her entire life. "I love you (Y/n) (Y/L/n)." He said, kissing her head. "I love you too Billie Joe Armstrong."