Chapter 31

(Y/n) and Billie were talking to one of the guests and thanking them for coming, Billie hand remained on her waist the whole time. The music stopped all of a sudden, making everyone look up from their conversations. It was Tré at the microphone. "Oh no." Billie laughed. Across room, Mike was apologising to Billie and to everyone he moved past as he ran to the microphone to get Tré off the stage. 

"You know, Billie and (Y/n), to of my favourite people in the entire world, including Mikey-boy over here." He said, pointing at Mike; clearly he was a little drunk. "When Billie announced that he was marrying my little sister, well, she's not actually my sister, I just call her that because we grew up together and I was there for all the embarrassing moments but if you want to know those stories, I'll be at the bar later." He stopped and winked at Billie and (Y/n). "Anyway, as I was saying; when I found out that Billie and (Y/n) were getting married, I was so excited, not to mention, a little bit annoyed that out of all people, Billie, one of my best friends, would be the one fucking my little sis-" 

"That's enough Tré." Mike said, taking the microphone off of him. "Sorry about him. He can be very hyperactive; he's just very happy for Billie and (Y/n) as we all are. Now, for the moment that I'm sure everyone has been waiting for, the bride and groom's first dance."

After getting over initial embarrassment from Tré's sudden speech, (Y/n) and Billie came together as the music played and everyone gathered around to watch the two of them as they glided across the dance floor. 

"You're still a great dancer I see." (Y/n) said as her arms wrapped around his neck. "I dare say you've gotten better." 

"I'd like to think so." He said as everyone watched them.  His eyes remained on (Y/n) the entire time. "I love you so much." He told her. "I still can't believe that you agreed to marry me." He said. "Of all people, me!" 

"I love you with all my heart Billie." (Y/n) told him. "I can't believe that you asked me to be your wife." 

"I wouldn't want anyone else." Billie said. "You're so perfect to me baby and you make me the happiest guy in the world." When the song ended, everyone applauded you before going back to their seats.

"I love you Mrs Armstrong."

"I love you, Mr Armstrong."