Chapter 32

*A/n* - Contains Smut!

Enjoy x  

__________________

(Y/n) was woken up by the feeling of her body being kissed. She laughed as she tilted her head, looking towards the side of the bed before quickly bringing it back up at the painful sight of the sunlight that was beaming through the curtains.

It took her a moment to remember where she was and instantly smiled at the sight of Billie as he sat up in the bed next to her. "Good morning, Mrs Armstrong." He smirked at her before her leaned down to kiss her lips. "Good morning, Mr Armstrong." She replied as she threw her hands around him and played with the wedding ring which now sat upon her ring finger along with her engagement ring. She ran her hands through Billie's hair as he moaned into her mouth as they kissed. 

He broke away from (Y/n), smiling. "Mrs Armstrong" He laughed. "I can't believe it." He said before leaning in once more to kiss her. Their bodies touched as he ran his fingers up and down her body, teasing her as he allowed his fingers to dance. "Billie." She moaned as he kissed her neck before moving down to her chest and then her stomach. When he reached her thighs, he kissed the inside of them. Her hands continued to run through Billie's hair whilst simultaneously pushing his head further to her entrance begging for his tongue to explore her. He smirked as he lifted up her legs and placed them over his shoulders. Slowly, his fingers being rubbing up and down her core, this made her body begin to tremble with excitement. He did this for a few moments before he slowly placed a finger inside of her, and moving in and out before adding another one and another. (Y/n) muttered Billie's name repeatedly. 

Eventually, he began to taste her, leaving (Y/n), once again moaning with pleasure. He spread her legs apart so that she was able to feel the full extent of pleasure as he tongue glided up and down her clit. The pleasure that she was experiencing sent shivers throughout her body. 

Whilst the two of them had made love before, every time was different. Sometimes it was fast and hard with their moans echoing as they released or trembled with delight. Sometimes it was slow with every emotion and feeling magnified. He stopped and looked up at her, she was breathing heavily. She looked at him as he brought his face back up to meet hers. He kissed her again as she placed her hands on his waist as he placed himself at her entrance. "Billie." She muttered as he placed himself inside of her before waiting a moment for her to adjust to him. Once she had, he began moving in and out of her; it started out slow but became faster with every movement. 

 "Faster." (Y/n) demanded as she kissed Billie again. "Faster." She begged. He obliged and moved in and out of her faster, it was then that he reached her g-spot and soon enough moans erupted from the both of their mouths as they reached their ends. Billie collapsed on top (Y/n). "I love you so much." He said, kissing her head and she placed it on his chest.