Going Home

Remi's POV

"Hermione!" I cheer hugging her.

"You solved it" she says smiling.

"No the boys did" I tell her. "Madame Pomfrey can we go to the feast?" I ask.

"You may both go, but I expect you both back here straight after with Potter" she states. We nod our heads and run to the dining hall. Where Hermione hugs Harry tightly shouting 'you solved it!'. Justin then came over to apologize to Harry for suspecting him and they shake hands. Gryffindor won the house cup and all the exams have been cancelled. Dumbledore announcing that, unfortunately, Professor Lockhart would be unable to return next year, owing to the fact that he needed to go away and get his memory back. Quite a few of the teachers joined in the cheering at the amazing news.

"Shame" Ron says while helping himself to a jam doughnut. "He was starting to grow on me" he states and we all chuckle. Ginny was sitting beside me and Hermione on my other side.

The rest of the year passed in a haze of blazing sunshine. Hogwarts was back to normal with only a some small differences. Defense Against the Dark Arts classes had been canceled. "But we've had plenty of practice at that anyway"Ron had said to a disgruntled Hermione.  Which was true.

Lucius Malfoy had been sacked as a school governor. Draco is no longer strutting around the school as if he owns it. On the contrary, he looked very resentful and sulky. On the other hand, Ginny Weasley was perfectly happy again. We both made friends with Luna Lovegood, a Ravenclaw in our year. Along with Colin Creevy.

It was time for the journey home on the Hogwarts Express. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ginny and I got into the same compartment together. We make the most of the last few hours in which we're allowed to do magic before the holidays. Playing Exploding Snap, setting off the very last of Fred and George's Filibuster fireworks, and practiced disarming each other. Which Harry was getting very good at it. Where as I was the best at the shield charm.

We were almost at King's Cross when Harry seemed to remembered something. "Ginny - what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you or Remi to tell anyone?" he asks her. Ginny and I giggle to ourselves. I was with her when we caught Percy with his little secret.

"Oh that" Ginny says as we continue to giggle. "Well - Percy's got a girlfriend" she tells them. Making Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head.

"What?" they all ask us shocked.

"It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater" I state calmly.

"That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. We walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was - you know - attacked" Ginny explains. "You won't tease him, will you?" she added anxiously looking at the twins.

"Wouldn't dream of it" Fred assures her, while looking like his birthday had come early.

"Definitely not" George adds sniggering. The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped at the station. Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment and turned to Ron, Hermione and I.

"This is called a telephone number" he told Ron and I. Scribbling it three times, tearing the parchment into three, and handing it to us. "I told your dad how to use a telephone last summer - he'll know. Call me at the Dursleys', okay? I can't stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to" he explains.

"I'll show you how to work it when I come over" Hermione tells me and I smile. "Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" Hermione asks Harry. As we got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier. "When they hear what you did this year" she clarifies.

"Proud?" Harry says. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious" he states.And together we walk through the gateway into the Muggle world. Where I say goodbye and find my father. He apperates us back to home.