Ravenclaw Vs Gryffindor

Remi's POV

It looks like the end of Ron and Hermione's friendship. Each was so angry with the other that I couldn't see how they'd ever make up. Which makes me sad, Harry and them are suppose to be the golden trio. But now, two of them won't even speak to each other. Harry tries to split his time evenly with them and I do the same. When I'm not with Ginny, Luna or anyone else in my year.

Anyway since Harry and I got our brooms back we've been training hard with the team. We even had a race alone and I won. But only because I'm lighter then him. Anyway we're at the last practice before Gryffindors next match against Ravenclaw.

Madam Hooch, who was still overseeing Gryffindor practices to keep an eye on Harry. Is just as impressed with the Firebolts as everyone else had been. She took Harry's in her hands before takeoff and gave them the benefit of her professional opinion. While I just hoover watching amusement.

"Look at the balance on it! If the Nimbus series has a fault, it's a slight list to the tail end -- you often find they develop a drag after a few years. They've updated the handle too, a bit slimmer than the Cleansweeps, reminds me of the old Silver Arrows -- a pity they've stopped making them. I learned to fly on one, and a very fine old broom it was too..." Madame Hooch explains.

"Er -- Madam Hooch? Is it okay if Harry has the Firebolt back? We need to practice" Wood tells her.

"Oh Wood, it was just getting interesting" I say with a pout and the twins chuckle.

"Oh -- right -- here you are, then, Potter" Madame says handing him back his broom. Before going over to the stands and sit with Ron. Us Gryffindors gather around Wood for final instructions for tomorrow match.

"Harry, I've just found out who Ravenclaw is playing as Seeker. It's Cho Chang. She's a fourth year, and she's pretty good. . . I really hoped she wouldn't be fit, she's had some problems with injuries" Wood explains.

"On the other hand, she rides a Comet Two Sixty, which is going to look like a joke next to the Firebolt" I tell him smiling.

"Right, lets go" Wood tells us and we all take off. The Firebolt turned with the lightest touch; it seemed to obey my thoughts rather than my grip. It sped across the field at such speed that the stadium turned into a green-and-gray blur. Meanwhile Harry turned it so sharply that Alicia Spinnet screamed, then he went into a perfectly controlled dive. Brushing the grassy field with his toes before rising thirty, forty, fifty feet into the air again.

"Show off!" I call and we laugh.

"Harry, I'm letting the Snitch out!" Wood calls.

"Race you Harry" I tell him smirking.

"You're on" he tells me. We turned and raced a Bludger toward the goal posts. We outstripped it easily, saw the Snitch dart out from behind Wood, and within ten seconds had caught it tightly in our hands.

"Damn it, we tied" I whine and he chuckles. The team cheered madly as we let the snitch go. We gave it a minute head start before racing after it. Weaving in and out of the others; I spotted it lurking near Katie Bell's knee. I looped her easily, and caught it before Harry. "Yes, I win!" I cheer and the team laughs.

"I can't see what's going to stop us tomorrow!" Wood exclaims proudly. "Not unless -- Harry, you've sorted out your Dementor problem, haven't you?" he asks.

"Yeah" Harry says nodding his head.

"And I'll be waiting in stands ready to step in" I tell Wood.

"Anyway -- good work, everyone. Let's get back to the tower. . . turn in early" he tells us.

"So Wood, do you really think I'll make a good reserve seeker?" I ask him as we head back to the school together.

"I do, you're an amazing flier" he tells me smiling. "If Harry wasn't on the team you would be" he states.

"Thanks Oliver, that means a lot" I tell him smiling sheepishly.

"You've got talent, don't hide it" he tells me. Making me blush. "How's your shoulder?" he asks me.

"All healed" I assure him. "Let's kick Ravenclaws butt tomorrow" I tell him smiling. He smiles back.

(Match)

I sit beside Dad in my quidditch uniform encase I have to take over for Harry. I have my broom beside me and my wand in my boot. "You excited Remi?" he asks me.

"Yeah, but not as excited as I'd be if I was actually playing" I tell him smiling.

"You'll get your chance one day" he assures me. Just then the match begins and we watch it silently.

"They're off, and the big excitement this match is the Firebolt that Harry Potter is flying for Gryffindor. According to Which Broomstick, the Firebolt's going to be the broom of choice for the national teams at this year's World Championship" Lee starts to explain.

"Jordan, would you mind telling us what's going on in the match?" McGonagall tells him.

"Okay, okay, Gryffindor in possession, Katie Bell of Gryffindor, heading for goal" Lee states. I look at Katie as Harry shots past her in the opposite direction. Cho is tailing Harry.

"Show her your acceleration, Harry!" I hear Fred yell. As he whooshed past in pursuit of a Bludger that was aiming for Alicia. Harry urged the Firebolt forward as they rounded the Ravenclaw goal posts and Cho fell behind. Harry dived; Cho saw what he was doing and tore after him. Then a Bludger, hit by one of the Ravenclaw Beaters, came pelting out of nowhere; Harry veered off course, avoiding it by an inch, and in those few, crucial seconds, the Snitch had vanished.

I sigh in disappointment with my fellow Gryffindors. We were close to winning the match. Ravenclaw was pulling back; they had now scored three goals. Which put Gryffindor only fifty points ahead -- if Cho got the Snitch before him, Ravenclaw would win. Harry accelerated, but just then, Cho appeared out of thin air, blocking him.

"HARRY, THIS IS NO TIME TO BE A GENTLEMAN!" I shout at him annoyed.

"KNOCK HER OFF HER BROOM IF YOU HAVE TOO!" Oliver shouts agreeing with me. But it was to lat the Snitch had vanished again. If it happens a third time, hopefully Oliver would call me onto the pitch. I'd ram Cho off her broom if she gets in my way from getting the snitch.

Harry soon accelerated again; so, many feet below, did Cho. He was winning, gaining on the Snitch with every second. "Oh!" Cho shouts pointing to the ground. I look down to see Three Dementors, three tall, black, hooded Dementors. All are looking up at Harry and I grab my wand.

"Expecto patronum!" I shout with Harry and both our patronus' ram into the dementors. Then he catches the snitch winning us the match. Madam Hooch's whistle sounded and I grab my broom. Harry turned around in midair. Next moment, the whole team and I are hugging him so hard he was nearly pulled off his broom. As the Gryffindors roar their approval from below.

I'm so happy and kiss Oliver's cheek before blushing in embarrassment. We lower to the ground safely as the rest of our house surrounds us cheering. "Those were quite some Patronus'" Dad says and I smile at him.

"The Dementors didn't affect me at all!" Harry tells him.

"That would be because they -- er -- weren't Dementors" Dad tells us. "Come and see" he instructs. We follow him over to where the dementors had been. "You gave Mr. Malfoy quite a fright" he states.

Lying in a crumpled heap on the ground were Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus Flint, the Slytherin team Captain, all struggling to remove themselves from long, black, hooded robes. It looked as though Malfoy had been standing on Goyle's shoulders. Standing over them, with an expression of the utmost fury on her face, was Professor McGonagall. The twins then take Harry and I away for the Gryffindor Victory party. 

A/N

Picture above of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw Quidditch captain logos. Picture on the external link of Remi's patronus.