CHANCE 3

A SINGLE CHANCE

Chapter 3: His Forbidden Dream

Bryan's POV

First day of school and I'm all ready. I am now wearing my uniform, my backpack is already inside my car and my hair is already combed. Done and done.

"Manang! I'll get going!" I shouted to our head maid and went out

Wala kasi sila Mommy at Daddy. Usually kasi kapag weekdays 5:00 pa lang ng umaga ay nasa company na sila o di naman kaya ay nasa ibang bansa for some meet up with a client.

Our driver gave me my car keys and I said my goodbye. I hopped inside the driver's seat and was about to go when the door on my right opened

"Hahaha! Pasabay!" saad ni Brix at sinecure niya na yung seatbelt niya

"Anong! Hoy! May kotse ka rin naman ah?! Ba't nandito ka?" I asked

"Bryan naman.....please?" he said and gave his signature pout and puppy eyes na palaging gumagana saakin

"Fine" I said and started the engine

Brix busied himself by looking at all my CDs inside my car. He opened the compartment and there he found all the pictures I took for just some fun.

"Woah! You can be a great photographer someday, Bryan! I like how you take pictures of things. Parang kahit ang pangit nung bagay na yun kaya mong pagandahin" Brix complimented but I just snorted at him

"Just sit there" I said and turned the steering wheel to the parking lot

I stepped on the breaks of the car. I reached for my backpack on the backseat and went out the car.

I looked for my building and luckily I found it immediately. Mas nauna yung room ni Brix kaysa saakin. Pumasok ako sa room at umupo sa pinkadulong upuan.

I looked for my phone and saw it inside my bag. I busied myself on playing this game which you can build houses or anything.

I got bored after awhile so I put my camera on to of my armchair and put my phone on my pocket.

I was about to stand up when a professor went inside.

"Good morning class" I heard him said so I put my camera back inside my bag

I have no choice but to stay here until dismissal. I'm itching to take pictures.

***

"Class dismiss" the professor said and I stretched my arms

First day pa lang ng classes ay may lessons na. Walang introduce yourself muna. Malaki na daw kami so kami na ang bahala sa pagkilala ng mga classmates namin. Iba iba pa naman ang classmates ko. Geez.

I decided to head to the cafeteria para kumain muna bago gumala. As you can see, umaga lang ang class namin. First shift kami. From 6:30 of the morning until 12:30.

Pumunta ako sa cafeteria and I ordered lunch. Exactly when I sat on my seat, Brix entered the cafeteria with many guys with him.

"Bryan!" he shouted and I looked at him with a bored look

As usual my ever so friendly twin got a bunch of friends on his first day.

He sat on the sit next to me and draped his arms over my shoulder.

"Guys, this is my twin brother, Bryan. Siya yung sinabi ko sainyo" Brix said and they all waved their hands at me and said, hi

I just nodded at binatukan ako ni Brix.

"Killjoy mo. Anyways, my brother is labeled as NO FUN kaya sa iba na lang tayo" Brix said and got up from his seat

I sighed because of relief dahil umalis na din ang maingay kong kapatid.

I finished my food and ordered a bottle of water. Lumabas ako sa cafeteria at nagsimulang tumingin sa paligid. Now where should I go first?

Aha! I went to the school grounds and sat on the bleachers where it is shady. I took out my camera and scanned the place. The school ground is very big.

I was thinking on what I should capture when students started entering the school grounds. They are all wearing the same uniforms and I got a bright idea. I focused the camera and took pictures.

Pwede na to. I took my backpack and went to other places as well. Pumunta din ako sa may rooftop to capture some breathtaking views here inside the school.

While looking at the camera, the lenses landed on a bunch of trees. I lowered the camera to make a better view of the place.

The school garden. Nice idea.

I walked my way down the rooftop and looked for the place. I saw a sign with a SCHOOL GARDEN in it. It was pointing to the left and there I saw the entrance of the garden.

I walked until the entrance and stepped on the grass. A cold breeze welcomed me. Woah. This is relaxing.

A peaceful place for introverts to spend their free time. I saw a few students in here and walang benches dito. People are squatting on the grass like it is very clean. It mist be clean.

I chose a place where to stay and saw a perfect place to rest. I went to a tree and squat there. I opened the bottle and drink the water. I was halfway on emptying the bottle when I saw that it is already two thirty in the afternoon.

Have I been taking pictures that long? Oh well. I look at my camera and started looking at the pictures I took.

You can be a great photographer someday, Bryan

Brix's words echoed in my mind. A photographer.

Honestly, I also thought about it. What will happen if I become a photographer? It could be really awesome but that won't do. My father is against it. He wants me to become something he could be proud of. He wants me in the field where I could be really known.

I placed the camera on my face and started roaming its lenses. Then, it caught a girl.

The same girl I saw.