CHANCE 33

A SINGLE CHANCE
mintgreenmagic

Chapter 33: Our First Date

Bryan's POV

Three days after Amber said yes to me, school started again. Tapos na yung semestral break.  I haven't seen her for the past three days dahil busy na kami ngayong bumalik na ulit kami sa college life.

Malapit na kasi ang Final Exams. Busy lahat sa pag-aaral kaya hindi ko nakikita si Amber masyado. Tuwing break time na lang kami nagkakasama. 

I miss her.

The professor told us to calculate the equation written in the board and after that, he'll dismiss our class.

I quickly solved for the answer and I yawned after figuring out the whole equation.

Miss ko na si Amber.

Pwede na ba umuwi? I badly wanted to see her. I stared at my notebook and scribbled her second name. Bubbles. Ang cute.

Habang hinihintay ko ang iba na makatapos, I thought of a bright idea. I should at least bring her somewhere. Today can be our first date. A little timeout from the stress we went through the last few weeks.

Hindi ko man lang nga siya nakita kanina. I was almost late for school kaya hindi ko na nagawang dumaan sa room nila. I went straight to our first class. Masungit pa naman yung professor sa first subject namin.

I was pulled back in reality nang nagsalita yung professor.

"Who can answer the equation on the board?" he asked and everyone was sleepy kaya walang tumaas ng kamay

"Mr. Villegas? Would you like to try?" tanong niya sa akin kaya ngumiti ako sa kanya

Tumayo ako para pumunta sa board at sinagot yung equation. The professor complimented me and everybody clapped their hands.

The professor then dismissed us at lumabas na ako ng room para pumunta sa room nina Amber. They were still having their last subject and I pulled out my phone to text her.

Bryan:

I'm waiting outside.

I glanced at her direction when the message was sent. She flinched and then pulled out her phone.

Her eyes bawled and searched for me outside. I smiled and she glared at me.

Amber:
Stop texting me! I'm in the middle of our class!

I pouted when she looked at me again and she also pouted. She mouthed, "Stop" and looked in front. I chuckled when she slightly rolled her eyes.

I waited for 5 more minutes and their class finished. She glared at me again when she faced me.

"I hate you." she said and I smiled before hugging her

"Ugh! PDA is so ew! Why don't you make lambing somewhere far from me?" Denise stated and rolled her eyes before welcoming Brix who arrived shortly after they went out

"Hi babe. Ang ganda mo ngayon" I said before kissing her forehead

She blushed and I examined her. She was dressed cutely today. She wore a simple short sleeved black dress with a Chinese collar and it was partnered with a white shoes. I noticed she was wearing the bracelet I gave her together with the ring and all the jeweleries in the set.