CHANCE 27

A SINGLE CHANCE
BangtanVKookie95

Chapter 27: Let's All Come

Bryan's POV

Ngayon ang last day namin before semestral break. And I am also planning to eat lunch together with Amber, Brix and Amber's best friend.

I want to tell them about my plan together with Amber. I wanted to invite the two of them together to Thailand. Well,Brix already know about it but he's still clueless na may kasama pa pala kaming iba.

I told Amber to bring her best friend on her way to the cafeteria. Doon na lang namin hihintayin si Brix. I am kind of excited for this upcoming trip.

First time ko tong may kasama kaming iba. Well, Mom and Dad aren't coming because of business matters but they will be there on the last four days. Bale, one week kami dun sa Thailand. I'm sure Amber will love being there.

I yawned secretly because our Calculus professor is still in front and he throws eraser on anybody who yawns in his class. He doesn't want any lazy student around.

Luckily,he didn't see me yawn. I stared at the board and to my surprise he called me in front to answer the equation.

Mabuti na lang talaga alam ko yung ginamit na formula for the answer or I'll be dead meat by now.

"Okay, goodbye" I heard the professor and I hurriedly jumped out of my seat and dashed out of our room

I walked in the noisy hallway papunta sa room nina Amber. On my way there, female Archi students were greeting me.

"Bryan! Want to have lunch?"

"Ghad! Ang gwapo niya talaga"

"Papsi! Anakan mo ko!"

"1k lang Bryan!"

I just ignore them especially those gays who are talking dirty to me. I shook my head and walked faster to Amber's room.

There I saw her and she smiled at me.

"Bryan!" she greeted and hugged me

I hugged her back and our embrace almost lasted for about a minute.

"Siya nga pala, Bryan. She's Denise, my best friend. Denise, si Bryan" Amber said

I smiled for a bit and stretched my hand.

"Hi, I'm Bryan" I stated and she smiled sweetly

"Denise. Nice to meet you." she said and faced Amber

"Pumunta na tayo sa cafeteria, baka nandoon na si Brix" I said and Denise stopped abruptly

"Brix? Brix Villegas?" tanong niya while frowning and rolling her eyes

"Yes. Brix Villegas. He is my twin brother. You might be one of his fans. I can introduce you to him" I said and smiled reassuring her that she'll meet Brix