CHANCE 8

A SINGLE CHANCE

Chapter 8: Getting To Know

Bryan's POV

All tidy and clean now I'm ready for school. I don't even wanna know if my twin is already awake. Bahala siya diyan.

I ran down the stairs and told our head maid that I'll get going. Still, Mom and Dad are on a business trip so obviously they are not here.

I drove my car to the parking lot of our school and walked until my room. There was a few students inside who are doing there thing and I don't have any plans on bothering them by greeting hello. I'm an introvert. You should've known.

I sat on my seat next to the window and stared outside. The parking lot is located on the left side of our building so ito ang nakikita ko ngayon. A blue Ford parked next to my car and the backseat door opened. There went out a girl with her wavy hair flowing down her shoulders. She changed her hairstyle.

Her fashion also changed. From cute to sexy look. Wala kasing uniform ang school so we have freedom on wearing what we want and that is an advantage to those na gustong rumampa sa school with their overacting clothes. In short, mga mahangin na gustong idisplay yung mga mamahalin nilang damit.

She was wearing a fit blue cycling under a very short blue fitted dress that hugs her body which emphasize her curves. I can't explain the other features of what she is wearing.

Ang iksi kaya nun! I hurriedly rummaged my bag for my jacket and it was exactly the same shade of blue of what Amber is wearing.

I ran down the stairs and ran towards Amber who is now currently walking on the hallway. She was walking towards the direction I'm facing so she didn't saw me. Terno pa sila nung si Denise.

I quietly ran to her back and slowly put my jacket to her waist. I heard her gasped but I didn't care. She was showing off too much skin for Pete's sake!

She turned around and gave me a questioning look.

"I'm sorry. I don't have any choice. Concerned friend" I said and she smiled

"It's okay but I was a bit hurt. It was like an insult for me. Parang hindi ako pwedeng magsuot ng ganun" she stated and stared at her clothes

"No! It's not like that---!" I said but she cut me off

"Ano ka ba! Okay lang. Denise was the only one who wants me to wear this" she said and giggled while looking at me who is currently wearing a worried face

A horrible face.

"You're laughing at me." I said and pouted at her

"You're so cute! Let's go!" she said as she pinched my cheeks and hold my hand

As our skin touched, it's as if there was an invisible current transferring from her hand to mine.

Whatever it is. It might be normal.

I walked on a pace she could catch up with. She has short legs. Very short but smooth legs. Do I sound like a pervert? I hope I'm not.

We arrived at my room with many pair of eyes looking at our hands. Amber looked at me and hugged me which I was caught off guard.

"See you later!" she said and waved goodbye

I waited until I saw her went up the stairs until the third floor. Doon kasi ang room niya. I sighed and went inside our room. Umupo ako sa upuan ko and exactly the same time my bottom hit my chair, the teacher came inside.

Ciao. I gotta go.

***

With the picnic set up all done, now the only thing to do is to wait for Amber to come with our desserts for today. Did I mention that she likes baking? Oh, I did.

I sat on the red and white blanket and started opening the lunch boxes in front of me.

First lunch box: Bibimbap
Second lunch box: Jjampong
Third lunch box: Tteobokki
Fourth lunch box: Bolgogi

Today's menu is Korean Food. I love Korean food because well, I'm half Korean. Haven't mentioned it from you, right? Well, yes, I'm half Korean and half Filipino. My Mom is a Filipino while my Dad is Korean. Half nga lang. So honestly speaking, one fourth na lang ang Korean sa pagkatao ko.

After minutes ay dumating na sina Amber. She is still wearing the jacket I gave her. Good girl.

"Hi, Bryan!" he said and hugged me

Hugging each other is like a normal thing for us. Habit na namin kapag nagkikita kami.

She sat in front of me and her eyes sparkled when she saw the foods I prepared.

"Waaah!! I love you na talaga! Korean food are the best!" she said and started eating the foods with a chopsticks.

I chuckled while looking at her eating the foods messily. I sighed and picked up the table napkin on my side and leaned towards her to wipe the sauce on the side of her lips.

She stopped a bit but then eventually thanked me. I said my welcome and started joining them.

I ate the Bolgogi on my Tupperware and while eating we talked about ourselves. What we like, where we live, who are our parents. It was a scrapbook conversation. Knowing each other.

After eating our lunch we said goodbye to each other and I drove my car to my house. Thanks for our little chitchat I got to know her even just a bit.

Amber Bubbles Aguilar. 18 years of age. Lives in an exclusive subdivision that is just three blocks away from our subdivision. Parents' name are Evangeline Aguilar and Reynaldo Aguilar, both well-known in the business society and is now one of the Worlds Successful Entrepreneurs. She likes stuffed toys, pillows and every thing that resembles cuteness. She also likes Kdramas, KPOP basta may kinalaman sa Korea gusto niya nun. It might not be so much information but it can help.