CHANCE 19

A SINGLE CHANCE
BangtanVKookie95

Chapter 19: We're Long Distance

Bryan's POV

It is already six in the morning. Nakauwi na kami galing sa bahay ko. It was maybe 7 in the evening when we got home. At least that's what I remember.

Amber was fast asleep when we arrived in their village. I didn't bothered to wake her up so, me myself carried her to her room. Not to mention tat she likes food that much. Amber is a heavy creature.

I shut the alarm clock off and wore my slippers. I then, walked to my bathroom when I saw my camera. Hmm.....

Reminiscing. I would like that. But first, I have to take a short bath.

I don't have plans for the day but maybe some miracle would come and would make me busy eventually. My dad always asks for my help. The company isn't something to be relaxed of. It is a pressuring work which makes my parents exhausted all the time.

"Brother! Brother! Where the heck are you?!" I heard my brother's voice, Brix from outside the bathroom door

I turned off the faucet and looked for my towel. Pinunasan ko ang mukha ko at lumabas ng bathroom.

"Brix, it is just six in the morning. You might wake up the neighbors on their----"

"Brother of mine, get ready for this!.... We're going to......Italy brother of mine! And I'm so excited kasi....brother! You are not listening to me!" I heard Brix shouted at me

I yawned before answering him,

"Yeah, yeah, just go out. Out now brother. I'm going to take a----"

Where'd he go? Umalis na lang bigla. Tsk. Pumasok na lang ako sa bathroom at naligo ng madalian. 

I wore a black jeans, blue and white striped  sweater and a white rubber shoes. I fixed my newly dyed hair. Amber forced me to. Now that I think of it, Amber is really that spoiled.

Flashback:

"Bryan, I'm quite bored here. I mean, the sun had set. Can we go shopping?" Amber suddenly blurted while I was putting things on my car's compartment

"Shopping? Amber, I'm telling you that I am not that quite good at shopping. Might as well, you go with Denise." I suggested and she frowned at me

"Denise is quite busy these days. Go with me, please? " she asked and I chuckled

I ruffled her hair and didn't care if she was glaring at me while fixing the mess I made. She pouted when her is still not fix. I smiled and walked towards her. I stood in front of her and held her shoulders.

I then started fixing her hair. I got the pink ribbon from my left pocket and put it on her.

"There. All fine?" I asked and she smiled

"Saan mo to binili? Ang ganda. Thank you!" she shouted and hugged me

I patted her head being careful not to ruin it. And as if my arms has their own life moved to high her back. I smiled when she look up to me.