CHANCE 26

A SINGLE CHANCE
BangtanVKookie95

Chapter 26: Another Love Team

Denise's POV

I really can't make paniwala of my life here in college. It is really boring. And that Brix Villegas is making me very inis of him.

I don't even kilala him. He is really argh! Can you make paniwala of everything he gawa gawa to me?

Ever since we make kita from the car incident. He started stalking me. He make sunod to me everywhere! Like duh! I don't like him.

Now, I make lakad lakad in the hallway when somebody, make bangga to me and all my stuffs were flying everywhere.

The guy picked all my stuff and handed it to me.

"Sorry" he said and I was staring at his back while running

OHMYGHAD!!!! He is like so gwapo that I make tili tili to myself. He is like the best creature I have ever seen. With handsome face,perfectly structured body, shimmering eyes and add up those brown hair. Ghad! He is so gwapo talaga.

"That was my brother, Bryan. In love ka na dun?" somebody make sabi and I turned my head to see Brix Villegas

"I didn't make tanong kaya..Why would you make sabi something like that? Why am I make usap to you anyway?" I make sabi and rolled my eyes

I started to walk away from him but I felt him male sunod so I started walking in a bigger pace.

I made a turn going to the cafeteria. Duh, that was the first place I thought of going to. I am gutom na kaya. Really gutom. I bought a burger and an iced tea. This is sapat na to fill my tummy. I sat on a table for one and started to make kain of what I ordered.

I was busy eating my burger and reading a book when someone sat beside me.

"Really now, Villegas? Will you make usog there. I am allergic to linta kaya." I make sabi and showed him my legendary rolling eyes

"Oh.....that's a no-no honey. I'll stay here by your side. Bawal mong makita si Bryan. You might fall for him but he can't even catch you." he make sabi but I did not hear the last sentence well

"What? Make ulit nga of what you said last" I said and he looked at me

"Yung last? Bawal mong makita si Bryan." he said but I make iling iling to tell him na that is not the one

"Hindi yun? Yun na yung last" he said and I just make iwas of his stare

I'm pretty sure he made sabi of something. That is not really the huling sentence he said.

I just shrugged and sipped my iced tea again. After I finished the burger I pretended to read the book I was holding.

When will this Brix Villegas make alis? I'm really inis na talaga. I almost finished the book I was reading.

Well, it is a good thing na rin kasi I will have my exam pa naman mamaya. I make buntong hininga and looked at the time.

It's nearly tine for my class na pala. I make tayo and picked up all my stuffs before walking out the cafeteria.

"Denise?! Denise! Wait!" I heard him make sigaw of my name so I make tigil to see him running towards me

Argh!

I rolled my eyes before starting to run. I ran in a bigger pace to make iwas of Brix Villegas.

I was running in the campus for about 3 minutes. I stopped on a nearby building to make ayos of my hair.

I make hanap of the girls comfort room. It took me about 30 seconds to find it on the farthest hallway.

I make bukas of the door and entered the comfort room. I make ayos of my buhok with my fingers and put on lip tint.

Eventually, I went out the comfort room and looked on the left and on the right before going out.

I saw an exit and make lakad heading there. I was tiptoeing going there to make sigurado not to make sound.

When I make labas from the building, there was no students around. Thank God.

I make buntong hininga and started to walk when someone make gulat of me.

And that someone is now hugging me.

"Gotcha!" the guy make sigaw and eventually I knew who he was

I turn around to see him while his arms are still surrounding my waists.

When I make kita his face,everything slowed down.

Brix's POV

Bumili lang ako ng pagkain nawala na agad si Denise. Ang babae talagang yun!

Iniwan ko lang siya sa table kanina para bumili ako ng burger and a Vitasoy. Nagmadali rin akong bumili para maabutan pa siya.

Tumingin ako sa paligid at mabuti na lang nakita ko siya. She's heading to the Business Management Building A.

I followed her silently hanggang makapunta sa Building A. I chuckled a bit dahil sa ginawa niya. She was very cute while tiptoeing to the comfort room. I saw her enter the comfort room. It took her for about 3 minutes to finish what she was doing inside.

Everybody must be wondering why I'm always following Denise everyday. Like every time I go to there classroom halos lahat ng classmates niya ay nakatingin sa akin. And also everyday, I will also go with Denise sa cafeteria every break time. I just want to make it clear, seryoso ako kay Denise.

Ang alam ng lahat ay playboy ako. Aminado naman ako na playboy ako, dati. But this time, I was hit hard.

And I finally found my match.

Hinanap ko siya after spacing out for a bit. Mabuti na lang nakita ko pa siya sa may labas ng building.

I slowly walked towards her. Dahan dahan lang ako na naglalakad papunta sa kanya para hindi niya ako makita. And when I was near from her, I jumped towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed and Denise stiffened

She slowly turned around to see me and then, I was starstruck.

Everything slowed down, parang my soul left the earth's surface and wandered to a different dimension, and in my eyes there was only one, the one that I really love.