CHANCE 29

A SINGLE CHANCE
mintgreenmagic

Chapter 29: Welcome to Thailand!

Amber's POV:

"Please be extra careful there, honey. At saka wag kang lalayo kina Bryan at sa kapatid niya. Stick close to them. I don't you to get lost there. Always bring your----"

"Mom, I'll be fine. Promise. Kaya huwag mag-alala sa akin. Bryan is there for me." sabi ko kay Mom and smiled

I hugged her tight before leaving the room and bidding goodbye to them. Mamaya pa naman na nine ng gabi ang flight namin.

Tanghali palang ngayon pero papunta na ako kina Bryan. May bibilhin pa daw kasi kaming apat. At kailangang magkakasama kami.

Sumakay ako sa kotse and the driver drove to a certain subdivision. Five minutes lang at nakarating na kami sa bahay nina Bryan.

Actually, first time ko ata dito? Not so sure kung nakapunta na ako mansion nina Bryan but I think I did, I just forgot.

Pumasok ako sa gate and smiled at the security guard. Pinapasok niya ako at pinadiretso sa garden. 

Kinuha din ng maid yung maleta ko at ilalagay niya lang daw sa kwarto ni Bryan. Binigay ko na lang at naglakad sa garden.

Pagdating ko doon, nakaupo sa upuan katabi ni Brix si Denise at kumakain ito ng cookies. Chocolate cookies! Gusto ko din niyan.

"Amber!" Denise called and ushered me to take a sit in front of her

Tumakbo naman ako papunta doon at naupo. Kumuha ako ng cookies. Hmm. Ang sarap!

May iba din na pagkain sa table and what caught my eyes are the chocolate frappes on top of it. Kukunin ko na sana yung frappe nang pigilan ni Bryan yung kamay ko.

"Kumain ka na muna ng lunch bago ka uminom niyan." he said and I pouted

"Kumain na ako sa bahay." sabi ko sakanya but he shook his head

I pouted and stared at him with pleading eyes. Tumagal yun ng ilang minuto bago bumuntong hininga si Bryan.

"Fine. Sige na uminom ka na niyan." Bryan said and I clapped my hands because of happiness

"Hello dear. Is my cookie delicious?" someone blurted out beside me which made me jump in my sit a little

I turned my head towards the person and I was surprised to see a very beautiful and young looking woman. Her face resembles Bryan and Brix. Wow! She's a goddess sent by God.

"Hi ma'am. Yes, it's super delicious! Can I have a hold of its recipe?" I asked dreamingly

"Why of course, honey. I'll give it to you. Bryan needs that cookie once in awhile in Thailand" she said sweetly

My heart melted. Never have I seen anyone with that face. She's my girl crush now.

"Oh! I might have forgotten, deary me. Hi kids, I'm Bryan and Brix's mom. Bettina Villegas is the name. Just call me Tita or whatever. " she sweetly said and smiled like a goddess

"Hi po. I'm Denise!" Denise said happily and they shook hands

"I should probably get going now. Bye kids! Enjoy your trip to Thailand!" she shouted before leaving the house to us

"So? Let's go get some snacks for our trip?" Brix said and stood up from his sit

Kumakain lang ako ng cookies dito. I did not listened to what they were babbling about. Me? I'm famished by these cookies.

"Amber? Amber!" I flinched to whoever shouted my name

I innocently looked at Denise with her eyebrows creased and looking at me. I blinked several times before answering.

"What?" I asked them and Denise let out a sigh and walked while shaking her head

Brix followed Denise holding her arms and Bryan chuckled lightly. He pinched my cheeks before pulling me upwards.

"Cute" Bryan remarked and started walking while dragging me

Sumakay kami sa isang kotse. Bryan was in the driver seat and I was on the front seat of his car. Brix and Denise wee at the back both holding their phones.

Not long, we arrived at the Supermarket nearby. I happily jumped out the car and got ourselves a basket.

I stared at the huge area of snacks in front of me. This will be a long journey.

Hours later

"I want to sleep." Denise said while her eyes are starting to drop

"Matulog ka na muna. I'll just wake you up when it's time for dinner. And will go shopping remember?" I said and I only got a nod in return

After buying snacks to eat for our trip here in Thailand, we eventually went to the airport for our flight. For a few hours, we arrived safely in Thailand and I am now stepping on Thailand's soil.

We went straight to the hotel after arriving and we started unpacking. Bryan said that before dinner we should roam around the city. He said Denise and I could also go on a shopping escapade. And I love that idea.

I stared at Denise who is currently sleeping on our bed. Two hours lang naman bago kami umalis so I won't sleep anymore.

Instead, I decided to take a quick shower and change my clothing. We should walk the streets of Thailand with style today.

Pumasok na ako sa loob ng bathroom and I took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and started picking out my clothes.

I chose a pastel pink shirt with the print Sugar in white font color. Nagsuot din ako ng maong shorts and I partnered my outfit with a black high cut converse shoes and black socks.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun at kinuha ko yung black sling bag ko. I think I'm ready.

I just killed the remaining time browsing my phone and yawning. When In stood up, someone knocked on the door at the same time.

"Bryan....." I muttered and he smiled

"Aalis na tayo after ten minutes. Be ready." he said and left immediately

Tiningnan ko si Denise na natutulog pa rin. I sighed at tumabi sakanya. I woke her up slowly para hindi sumakit ang ulo niya from the sudden movement. She woke up and stared at me.

"Aalis na ba?" was her question when her eyes laid on me

I slightly nodded at her direction and she immediately went inside the bathroom probably to take a shower and change her clothes.

She went out with a fully different outfit. A pastel pink sweater that reaches her knees and a maong short inside. She ran to her white shoes and wore it with her black socks and we both went out the room with our sling bags. I grabbed my denim jacket before totally going out the room.

The four of us reunited in the lobby and we all went on the parking lot with a red car waiting for us.

A man in a black suit opened the passenger seat for us and greeted us hello.

"Welcome to Thailand!" the driver exclaimed before shutting the door

Welcome to Thailand indeed.