CHANCE 31

A SINGLE CHANCE
mintgreenmagic

Chapter 31: Officially Mine

Bryan's POV

Umaga na but I'm still stuck sa mga pangyayari kahapon. Am I dreaming? If I am please don't wake me up.

I smiled once again when I saw her chat last night.

Amber:

I said yes pero ligawan mo muna ako ha? But I can reconsider you being my boyfriend eventually. Basta matulog ka ngayon. Huwag kang kiligin masyado.

I smiled. Automatic na ata ang smile ko kapag about sa kanya. It feels so surreal for me. I can probably say now that I'm on Cloud 9. And it is really beautiful being here. 

I was pulled back from my reverie when someone knocked on the door.

"Bryan dear? Amber is waiting for you downstairs. Gising ka na ba? It is ungentlemanly if you will make the young lady wait for more than an hour." Mom said pero hindi pa siya pumapasok sa kwarto

"I'm awake. Tell her I'll be there in no time." I said and spend no effort in taking a shower and putting on my clothes

I wore a black pants and a pastel blue hoodie which Amber gave on my birthday. I partnered my outfit with a simple white shoes and I went out my room.

Nakita ko sa baba si Amber patiently waiting habang kumakain ng cookies ni Mom. Cookies again? I bet she fell in love with my Mom's baking skills.

I smiled to her when she finally saw me. She's dazzling as I thought she would. She always is.

Her black leggings partnered with a pink hoodie and a white shoes fitted her perfectly. Her hair was in a ponytail which was weird but cute to look at. Weird kasi she never pony tailed her hair even once. Kung hindi bun, her hair would only flow freely. And the ponytail suits her perfectly.

Tumayo siya at ngumiti sa akin.

"What did I do to have this surprise visit from my love?" I asked and she hit my arm while glaring at me

"Ang ingay mo!" she said and told me to lower down my voice

I only chuckled at her remark that made her pinched my cheeks. I raised my both arms for surrender and she let go of my cheeks.

"Fine. You win. What are you doing here?" I asked and she pouted

"I just wanted to recruit a helper when I go shopping. Do you ever wanted to apply as one?" she asked innocently and I smiled

"Do I have a choice?" I asked and she smiled before shaking her head

"None. Tita! I'll borrow Bryan for today. Will bring him back before night time!" she shouted in the house as if Mom could hear her

She did not wait for my Mom's response and pulled me on our garage.

"We'll use you're car." she announced and I was surprised

"How did you get here?" tanong ko cause her car was out of sight

"Jogging" she simply answered bago pumasok sa front seat ng kotse ko

This will be a long day ahead for me.

Pumasok na ako sa kotse and minutes later we arrived in the mall. Amber happily went out the car bago ako hinila papasok.

"Kain muna tayo." sabi niya at hinila ako papasok sa isang donut shop

She ordered two boxes of different donuts and two coffee. Kinain namin yung isang box at dinala ni Amber yung isang box sa kotse. She said she'll eat them at home. And I wasn't quite sure if she was pertaining to their house or my house. Which is which I don't really care.

After all that, her escapade begins. Pumasok siya sa halos lahat ng boutiques and she would always give me the bags.

Now we are about to arrive at the tenth boutique and I really look like her helper. Tons of bags in my hands. Mabuti na lang hindi sila mabigat.

"Why don't you roam around by yourself? I need to buy something alone." she said to me

Nagtataka man sa sinabi niya tumango na lang ako at iniwan siya sa kung saan man. Sabi niya magsesend na lang daw siya ng text if she is done buying that something alone.

I left the piles of bags in my car and started roaming around ng mag-isa. Habang naglalakad lakad, I saw a famous jewelry shop at pumasok doon.

Tumingin tingin lang ako sa loob ng shop and a simple set of jewelries caught my attention. I walked towards it and examined the set.

It consisted of one bracelet, a necklace, a pair of earrings and a ring. All the jewelries were in gold. Busy pa ako sa pagtingin sa set when a saleslady approached me.

"Good morning sir. Would you like me to introduce to you this one set of jewelries?" she asked and I nodded in response

"This set of jewelries is a limited edition. The CEO of Rivera Gems the one and only Mrs. Kendra Rivera - Montemayor is the one who personally made all of this. She decorated this necklace with her hands for three months and finished the others for another three months. All of these jewelries consists a 24 carat gold diamond shaped design. Special po to para kay Mrs. Kendra Rivera - Montemayor dahil ang husband niya ang siya mismong gumawa ng design para sa lahat ng jewelries na ito. Bibilhin niyo po ba sir?" she finally asked and I stared at the velvet box she is holding

"I'll buy it." I firmly said at ngumiti ang saleslady bago binalot ang binili ko

I went out the shop and got a text from Amber.

Amber:

Umuwi na ako Bryan. Sorry if I had to leave you. I just needed to go home. Kumain ka ng lunch ha? BTW, my things are still on your car. Please drop it off my place after you had lunch. Thank you!

I frowned at the news that she went home. Pero baka may emergency lang. I hope it's not a serious one.

I sighed at kumain sa isang fast food chain. After kong kumain ng lunch sumakay ako sa kotse at pumunta kina Amber. As she said, I drop the shopping bags off her place. Her Mom invited me inside but I refused telling her I had to go.

Bukas ko na to ibibigay kay Amber. I'll give it to her on our dinner date tomorrow which she does not have knowledge of.

I think she'll like it there.