8

"Baby won't you take me as I am." I sing finishing fluffing my hair. I grab my phone and take a real quick picture for snap before getting dressed. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans, a long sleeve cropped top, black and white vans slip ons. Jackie walks in the room wearing ripped light shorts, red crop top and red and white vans.

We played around, randomly twerking, talking and, doing our makeup. I just settle with lashes, lip gloss and, a gold highlighter. While Jackie does a full on glam. We finish and spray ourselves with perfume. Once we're done I grab the keys to my car and dip.

I get hit with a wave of sadness as I reminisce me and jahseh kiss, plus our argument. But he needs to learn he can't control me, I don't care about if he has trust issues, if I'm his chemistry fuck his history. The drive is quiet, jackie flips stations and to my surprise 14.7 fxm is guessing ski mask and jahseh. We listen closely as he talks about his upcoming album and asked a couple more questions. "So any new love interest X and ski?" The interviewer ask. "Nope I'm single ladies, you can slide in ya boys-" Jacqualine quickly turns the  station before ski can say anything else, she squeezes her fist tight.

"Bro did y'all fuck?" I ask looking over at her frustrating face. "Yes, we fucking did but fuck him!" She shouts. I shout back, "yea fuck them busted bitch ass niggas! We don't need em- but Jah, he's fucking sexy but I don't need anyone, shit."

We bust out laughing, soon we arrive at the party. We walk up to the door to smell musty Latinos and- "Aye what us Latinos do?" A random girl ask. I face palm and sigh as I realized I said it out loud. "Aye mind ya business." I say walking away. I decide to go to the basement as Jacqualine follows along. Drake blaring in our ears. I raise my hand to play the next game, which is beer pong. my team mate being some Diego kid with tattoos along his face and a Louis Vuitton fanny pack. Also a shark mouth.

We play about 3 rounds, I have no clue what was in those cups but I am now fucked. Diego also got 2 random strips of acid from some weird guy who has a beard but I don't care. We hit it and sink, the trip beginning.

Next thing I know I'm running up and down the stairs laughing so hard at Diego running. I stop when we get back up to breath but it's hard, I'm laughing so hard. I laugh with Diego for a couple more minutes till I calm down. "Bro who are you? You my nigga man I love you!" He yells hugging me in a tight embrace as I do him. "Bruh you my nigga." I say laughing as I hug him back. We stop and chat a bit, but it's hard to talk tripping off cid. Something catches me in the corner of my eye, I can see Jacqualine, being almost smashed in the loud moshpit taking place.

"Bro, my friend is being smashed we need to go get her!" I yell. I run down the stairs, heading towards it. Diego behind my yells 'clear it up!' I pushed everyone, but before I could get to her I felt someone's arms around me, my body flew up  and it all went black.

-
The bright lights blind me as I can barely open my eyes. "Yasmine- 18, trauma to the head and neck." I felt my body being moved, but I felt weak. My eyes felt heavier as my head pounded, it all went black.

-
The light this time we're gone and I felt a bit better but my head was still aching, as my neck. I opened my eyes, letting them get use to my surroundings. I look over seeing jahseh surprisingly- seated in a chair next to me. His hand holding mine as his hoodie lay over his head, mouth a jar, light snores coming out of his mouth. I look over to see Jacqueline and ski laid up on the couch. Ski slumped while Jacqueline lay awake playing with his dreads. She notices me stare at her as she smiles and pushes her self up. "Hey pretty girl." She whispers.

I scoot over quietly making sure not to wake up jahseh, even tho my moment caused my head to feel like it was going to pop. "What happened?" I asked her staring at her, my eyes watering up from the pain.

"Well you thought some very pale bitch- might I say am I offended. You thought she was me so I guess you ran to save her thinking she was me. Well Justin, I don't know him, picked you up and slammed you and you blacked out. He claimed he was playing but Diego saw it all happened. Diego took the keys out your pocket and drove you here. I seriously had no clue cause I went upstairs and called ski crying cause I'm a pussy bitch, and I was mad he said he was single." she says as I giggle but stop due to the pain. "Well I went down stairs because I was having ski come get me- Well wanted to. So I look for you but I can't find you so I find mark, your cousin and he said someone slammed you and you were on the way to the hospital. I called Ski and he pulled up with X and three other niggas. They got Justin, beat the shit out of him and hit the footers to the hospital. Then X saw Diego sitting in your room, punched him in the face and told him to leave too. I laughed but felt bad. I gave the Diego kid your number though, X was heated even more." She says laughing. I shush her but quietly laugh too.

It's too late tho as we look over and see Jah awake now. "I'm gonna go over there and sleep with ski, I love you yassy." She says kissing my head and hugging me. I can't hug her back though, since now Jah is clutching on my hand. I look over at him as he looks at me. "Why did you beat him up?" I ask as he grunts at my question. "He hurt you," He says. "He wasn't about to get away with it." He shrugs and releases my hand. I look down at it sadly.

What a bitch move.

He doesn't say anything as he stands up, walking to the bathroom. He sports a grey sweatshirt and grey joggers, of course added his slides.

He doesn't say anything as he walks out of the bathroom, asking me to scoot over. I get sad as he lays on the other side away from me, not holding me. I ignore the feeling and find myself slipping back to unconsciousness.