49

4 years later

"Baby!" I moan as jahseh cums inside of me.

It's been 4 solid years and it seems like I love him more, every single day.

After four years I gave birth to another baby girl, who we named Athena. She was 3 while Artemis was 6, and boy did she hate Athena. She beat her up most of the time, I never worried cause Athena thought it was the funniest thing. She loved Artemis with a passion, she'd just sit and admire her as she'd eat or anything.

She loved her big sister.

"Daddy!" Artemis shrieked as Jahseh groaned. He slid out of me causing me to wince, he kissed my lips before getting dressed. I did the same.

I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt while he slid on black nike sweats. Just as we finished getting ready, a crying Artemis and laughing Athena came through the door. "Daddy!" She jumped into his arms as he picked her up kissing her little red cheeks. "You are wude!" Artemis yells at Athena as she giggles. She makes a weird cooing sound before running towards me, I grin before scooping her up.

"Hey my little goddess." I say kissing her cheeks. "Daddy, she was stawing at me and I told hew to stop and she laughed!" She sobs being dramatic as he shushes her and holds her to his shoulder. He looks at me like 'really?'

"She is her mamas child." He whispers as I gasp.

-
"Turn the fuck up, we outtchea the FUCK! Eskitititi!" Gazzy yells as I slap him. "Stop G, your daughter is literally running around." Cuban looks up as she clutches her stomach showing a baby. I couldn't believe how much we've grown, Gazzy had a daughter named yasmeen, which she's actually named similar to me. He had another baby boy on the way, he was gonna name him Gazzy junior.

He was making it big in life, as was Diego. He got him a little girlfriend who was pregnant too with a girl. He only told me but, he was gonna name her Yasmine too.

"You and ma changed my life for the better, I had no one. I owe you so much shit but I know you won't let me give it to you. So ima name my baby girl Yasmine, cause you mean so much to me. And so does she."

It was the cutest moment ev- suddenly my throughts went off as Athena came to my leg and harshly bit me. "Ow- you asshole, get off!" I yell as she jumps giggling and running.

We've all grown so much, my mom actually just adopted another kid named Aifa, she cane from Hati and boy was she adorable. She was at least 5 and thankfully my parents decided to take her on their trips instead of having her cooped up like they did me.

I look over at everyone as Gazzy and Cuban stare at her ring and the 'Gazzys girl' chain that lays around her neck. Diego sits with his girlfriend Joey (the girl from the kissing booth)
He kisses on her neck as she laughs, her legs dangle as she sits on the side of the swimming pool while he swims between them.

My dad and his wife sit next to eachother smacking barbecue while Artemis lays on Jahsehs hip while he cooks the food. Athena lays on her back on the couch, I sit the cake down on a glass table near Gazzy before walking towards her and scooping her up.

I kiss her face a couple times causing her to giggle while I laugh. "Hey mamas, what're you doing?" I ask as she grins. She coos me saying weird things as I pretend to understand and listen while she tells her little weird stories.

I look over as Jacqueline and Ski come through grinning. Santana lay by her side instantly running towards Artemis. Jahseh sets her down and pretends to play fight with Santana as he laughs. Artemis frowns, attention not on her anymore.

I look around loving seeing my entire family together, they have all prospered and grown especially my husband. I couldn't believe it we were all growing up and settling down.

6 years down and many to go.

Thanks for watching my entire ride. ❤️

Love, Yasmine Onfroy.

-

I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER WITH :( I'm sad, it's been a awesome ass ride of Yasmine and appreciate you all. This chapter might be shitty but means a lot to me since it's the last one ❤️ love you guys forever and in time I'll do a little updated chapter for you guys but for not we call it quits, this is the first ever book I've completed and loved and I lowkey wanna cry now that the ride is over. I love you guys, I hope you enjoyed ❤️