43

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! We are super close to the end and I'm sad extremely sad :( I loved writing this from the start and I'm so thankful for every one of you who voted. Thank you guys so much. Shout out to jayla too even tho she literally never votes 😂 I'm thankful she comments and reads. Also I'm writing a new one I really liek called girls like you, Go read that one when you finish this or now I don't care haha enjoy babies ❤️

His hands cascaded down to my jeans, ripping them off. I gasped as his fingers soon entered me but groaned needing more. "You want it? Say it baby. Say it for Daddy." I moaned. "Please- Daddy!" I moaned as he moved his fingers faster inside of me. He grinned down at me before kissing me, deeply slowly. He left no time before sliding my panties to the side and slipping in.

A moan slipped out as he groans, biting his bottom lip. He leans down kissing and biting my neck while drilling into me, he lifts his head up and wraps his hands in mine. My heart accelerates as he penetrates me, it's been two agonizing years. He thrust, his skin slapping mine as he stares down at me, a star in his eye filled with lust.

He continues, and that isn't the end of it. After I come from taking him raw, I also cum in his mouth and on his fingers. Leaving me sore and vulnerable as I'm wrapped in the sheets with him. I lay my head on his chest, no talking just a very comfortable silence. I was so happy right now, I felt amazing laying in his arms as we breathed listening to a show playing in the back ground.

I soon felt my eyes shut and myself losing consciousness.

Jahseh's point of view
(What we've all been waiting for)
I sat there, rubbing her scalp. It's crazy we lasted 2 years without kissing, speaking, or touching and we still lay in each-others arms. She got even more thicker and beautiful, my heart felt joy. I heard light snores coming from her mouth as I laughed a little.

It's been so long since we fucked and boy was I ready for that one, god damn she makes me so fucking happy, at this point I could give a fuck less if I sound like a pussy ass nigga. I'll be soft for my bitch any day.

I was even more happy my daughter was growing, she looked just like her mom. Big lips and slanted little Asian eyes, she was so pretty and I loved her to death. I got a small Y and A tattooed above my chest, which I have yet to tell Yasmine about but I will.

Ive also been planning our wedding still, I know it was off for a minute but I still had so many ideas in my head installed that I couldn't give up on it, I looked down at her and kissed her forehead. I began to almost fall asleep but her phone ringing awoke me, I leaned over grabbing it.

I saw a picture of tekashi 69. The one and only, I slid out of her bed and Instantly answered it. "Hey ma." He rasped as I laughed. "Tekashi bitch, why the fuck you calling my girls shit?" I ask annoyed. "This your girl?" He ask not surprised. "Yea the same bitch I nutted in, cut the fucking games. Why you calling her?" I say frustrated.

"I nutted on her face, you feel cool bitch? And cause I miss that lil kitty. And my baby artemis." He says laughing as I breathe out angrily. "Bitch I'll kill you, don't fucking play with me. Call her phone again and I'll light that ass up." I say before hanging up.

It's always something, I feel like gods testing us but I can't give up, I can't. I decide on taking the couch, just needing my peace of mind until tomorrow when we can sit and talk.

-

I woke up to hear nothing but silence, I stood up feeling gross. I got up hopping into the shower. I figured she'd hopefully still have some of my cloths, to which she did. I slid on a pair of fresh boxers and my same joggers from the day before, sitting on the bed I waited for her to wake up. But quickly got up usuing her tooth brush so I didn't have bad morning breath.

I climbed up the bed, laying next to her, pulling her closer to me. She moaned stirring, her small eyes opening. "Goodmorning baby," I rasped before kissing her on her lips but she pushed my head away. "No I gotta get up, I have morning breath." She claimed as I laughed. She climbed out of the bed but soon fell to the floor with the white sheet around her body. "Every time!" She says as I cackle.

"I told you, you was finna feel my revenge. You didn't wanna listen though so now you all sore and shit." I said laughed as she yelled shut up. She stood up and went to the bathroom connected to her room, I smiled hearing the shower run. Like an entire hour later, I lay half awake as she comes out, dressed in that same damn silk robe and and her curly hair wet. I smiled remembering fucking her in that silk robe on the closet floor. My little freak.

I slid up and dreaded talking about this but I needed to get some shit straight with communication. "Hey babe," I said catching her attention, she climbed on the bed and sat on me. Legs on either side as she grinned. "Yessss baby." Her hands of course went to my dreads, this also reminded me of Artemis. That lil girl could yank my dreads for literal dreads just like her damn mom.

"You gotta call and I answered it, it was tekashi- I just wanna know what's happening between you too." I said as her grin faded. "What did he say?" She ask removing her hands, I set them in mine. "He was being vile saying he nutted on your face and he misses Artemis but that nigga just talk to talk so I was tripping." I said shrugging. "Yea he's cut, we're friends but we've only hung out once at a party. He got shitty I wouldn't come home with him but that's all."

I sighed in relief before kissing her, man did I miss her.

Nothing could stop us now.