37

I slid up from under jahseh and kissed his neck. I needed to head to Trixies to start this plan. Once I hopped into the shower, I washed up, seeing some small love bites over my body I guess jahseh had set there. I felt giddy as shit due to last night, I decided to wake him up to another surprise.

Once I got out the shower I did my usual before throwing on adidas track suit outfit and some black furry slides. I took a picture in our huge closet mirror, I soon went to the room to see jahseh asleep naked on his back. I lifted the cover up exposing his wood and quickly got on my knees and put it into my mouth as he gasped.

-
I picked Trixie up after my morning activity with jahseh, my hair a mess and I was late. I decided to take her to breakfast as she was shitty already, I pulled up to her house 10 minutes later. I texted her to come out to which she did. We decided to go to McDonald's since I was seriously craving it, as was she. We pulled up and parked with our food in hand. "I can't believe how many people wanna take a picture with you in fucking McDonald's." Trixie snorted as I laughed.

"I swear, I love my fans to death but they find me in the oddest places." I say as she nods taking a bite of her sandwich.

"So the plan is we're gonna murder her and her entire fam-"

"What? Nigga fuck no." I snort also. "WhT the fuck do we do then?" She ask annoyed.

"Um how about we play mind games with her, beat her HALF to death then bring her to the hospital or have someone do it. We can't kill her- well I can't, but I wanna scare her off."

"When?" She asked looking up.

"Tonight."
- (sorry for so many skips!)

I sat outside Geneva's apartment, it was around 1am and I knew she would be getting home right about now. I slid out of the car, hiding behind her bushes. Trixie sat waiting in the car on us, so she could be the get away. I poured a little chloroform into my hands, that'll shut her up for at least 30 minutes.

I heard a car screech to a stop and the doors open blaring music. "Bye Rodney, I love you!" I heard her bitchy ugly ass whore ass voice say. Jahseh had some busted ass ex's tbh. I waited till she stood in front of the stairs, I jumped to my feet grabbing her by her hair and before she could scream she breathed in the chloroform.

I dragged her back to the car, thank goodness no one was watching, we hopped back in. I pulled my hot pink ski mask further down my face.

We soon pulled up to the wear-house, I dragged her inside with Trixie and tied her to the chair

GRAPHIC WARMING

She moaned and woke up. We both grabbed a chair sitting there watching her. The red rope tighten on her skin as she woke up behaving to move.

"Hey Geneva." I said calmly, changing my voice a bit. "W-where the fuck am I?!" She screams as me and Trixie look at each-other and laughed.

"In hell." Trixie says. "So word on the street you was messing with my home girl, you lucky my ass wasn't there. I would've put yo cool ass onna t-shirt." She rasp standing. Geneva screams as Trixie punches her in the nose, almost cracking it as blood drips down her face.

I feel myself twitch, Yas wanted to be in the light, I ignored the feeling.

Trixie hit her once more in the stomach as she screamed again, I laughed.

I couldn't shake the feeling anymore as Yas took Yasmine spot.

Yas stood up, grabbing the knife from the side of her leg. Trixie grinned realizing Yasmine was no longer here but her favorite friend of all was. "I hate that poor little Yasmine got stabbed by a fucking twig, you understand how crazy we are?" Yas said laughing.

'Don't kill her Yas, you know the fucking plan!'

"Shut the fuck up!" Yas yelled back to Yasmine. Trixie wasn't new to this so when this happened she knew she was speaking to Yas, Geneva was scared shitless, she had no clue what was happening.

"I hate liars, I hate bullies. You know what I do to bullies? This," Yas jabbed her right in the side, Yas was such an educated criminal she knew all the right spots to stab so it wouldn't kill them but would cause them extreme pain. She laughed as did Trixie as Geneva screamed.

"Why you screaming? Nobody can hear you." Yas said again laughing, she picked up the small gun out of her combat boot and pistol whipped Geneva with it, causing her tooth to fly out. She gagged, screaming again. "If you even tell anyone that we were here or yasmines friend, I will kill you. And you know, you think it's hot here in Florida? Bitch you better check HELL." Trixie said before laughing and cracking her jaw with her foot.

Geneva and the chair fell the the ground, next thing you know they both start punching her as she begs and pleads them to stop Yas loves it, it thrills her. Her blood pumps as sadastic things flow through her head.

Idk about y'all but shit like this literally creeps me out to even write this😭I'm not trying to romanticize this shit either but I gotta give the people what they want.

They soon knock her out, as planned. It his 3:00am before they clean up all the blood and mess she made, they treated her for her injuries. Sat her in the car, drive to her apartment and quickly and quietly unlocked the door, throwing her in the bed and setting the key on her floor bedside.

"God Yas I missed you so much!" Trixie says as they hit back to her house. "I know right, I missed this shit entirely. But Yasmine was before me so what she says goes. I can only come back when she wants me too. If not I'm stuck in the darkness." Yas says shrugging.

Trixie and her have one last hug before Yasmine took the light and Yas had to leave.