24

I'm thinking about ending this book, you guys seem to not like it since I get like 1 vote lmao idk tho I might keep it on for that one voter and I like it a lot but I want your guys opinion more then mine tbh. ALSO IM RETARTED AND FORGOT SHE HAS CUTS IN HER FEET

I stayed up all night, we've been here for 4 days. This has been the worst vacation of my fucking life. It's probably my craziest one, we've argued and fought this entire time here and I've never felt so drifted from him like this. I stayed up as he slept, watching how innocent he looked sleeping. I got up, taking another shower. Once I was done I put on lotion and a silk robe, and my slides. I cleaned up all the glass  and left to go get break breakfast for jahseh.

I went to some waffle place and got him steak and eggs, collecting the food I left. I stayed up, watching him till it hit 7:00am and he started to move around in his sleep. I ignored the burning in my eyes and got up to go to the bathroom. Looking at the detail of my face I honestly didn't look that good, I looked a damn mess and I felt pretty bad.

I felt bad for overreacting and saying I hate him, I feel mentally drained from this entire vacation. This shit was a damn mess. I sigh before walking into the bedroom seeing jahseh reaching for his phone, but forgetting it's broken. He gives up before switching on the light, I lean my head against the wall. "Baby, what're you doing?" He ask voice raspy. "Thinking."

He stands up, his joggers hanging low. "Stop doing that, I can tell you haven't slept. I know you feel bad for what you did but I would've did it too. I love you." He says before grabbing my chin and kissing me. I kiss him back sweetly. "I love you too."

"Let me put you to sleep."

-
I wake up, feeling another soreness between my legs and my back on 1000. I felt his hands caressed my back, as he hummed a song. He rubbed my back before I rolled over wrapping myself around him. "Hey princess." He kisses my head before playing with my hair. I could lay like this forever.

He got me up as we showered together and brushed our teeth together. We now sit on the couch as he eats and I flip through Chanel's in the little room, I sit in his t-shirt and underwear. He sits in just underwear also. I move around a lot, due to the soreness between my legs and my back is aching. He looks over at me grinning as he sits his plate down on the table. The one we still have. "Why you moving so much?" He ask grabbing me up and seating me on his lap.

I bury my face in his neck. "I'm sore, like always. You blew my back out 3 times last night, I never get a break, you're an animal." I say laughing as he does too rubbing my back. "You needed to go to sleep, the dagger is my weapon." He says as he shrugs. "I love you, even though your broke my phone and $1,000 worth of plates. I swear my love never changes for you." I bite his shoulder as he says this, he hisses. He picks my head, "Stop before I break your back Yasmine." He adds. I quickly slide off of him, he laughs and slides between my legs.

"We have dinner tonight, everyone wants to fly home." I say rubbing his scalp as he looks up at me crossing his fingers over my stomach. "Let me give you head before we go." I don't object as he goes down leaving kisses on my stomach, before I know it he pulls my underwear to the side and licks up my core. I whine as he teases me looking directly in my eye as he swirls his tongue inside of me, "oh shit." I moan throwing my head back as his fingers enter me, even tho I'm sore the feeling is great.

- (u thought Hehehehe they gross fr fr 😂)

I put on one more coat of mascara before rushing jahseh into the bathroom to snap a picture of us. My light blue dress looked cute against his black tux.

(It's literally the cutest flipping dress yalllll :((()

We take a couple before pecking each others lips and heading outside towards the SUV. (Aye they rented cars where they are. I decided that y'all can imagine them anywhere at any place for vacation lmao)

Me and jah are silent but definitely a comfortable silent. Once we arrive he unbuckles, going to other side to get me out. I stand up, seeing someone with a camera asking jahseh for a picture. I take it for them. Once he's done he promises some other fans he will take some when he's out. We go in, as we're escorted to the table, I notice Gazzy, WiFi, Ski and, Jacqueline all sitting at the table. They acknowledge us as we sit, saying our names. "My bitch Yazzy, nigga I'm eating 5 Star with an asian b-" I punch him in his arm as I laugh as does everyone else besides jahseh.

"Hey vro." Ski says as he shakes up with jahseh, WiFi and Gazzy join in too. They shake up with me too, I even shook up with Jacqueline. The table got a little silent as we decided on what to eat, I frowned not fucking with the menu. "Nigga this shit is not filling." I say outloud as everyone agrees. "Aye, I be filling you up th-" I push at him dropping my menu making a face.

 "Aye, I be filling you up th-" I push at him dropping my menu making a face

"Quit playing with me forreal." I say as everyone gasp. "Awwwww, you been fuckinnnnn." Says WiFi ss everyone laughs. "Shut up bitch." Jahseh says playing around. "Eat my fat nuts." Wifi shrugs as I gag and Gazzy looks at him like 'really nigga?' "It's like that, okay?"

"I think we should start calling him donkey balls." Ski says before we order are food. We fuck around and joan the entire note, the night most filled with warm laughs and smacking of actual good steak.

Me and jahseh left early seeing I was cramping pretty badly out of no where, also my feet were still sore. "It hurrrrtttssss." I whine as I get out of the shower. It was so bad I couldn't even lather up on lotion, I just put on underwear and a pair of socks and jahsehs black robe. Jah comes in with lotion in one hand as he shakes his head and happily applies it to my skin. "Oh yea, eskititit." I say as he rubs my stomach with it, laughing. "You're so cute." He says grinning.

He opens my robe more exposing my breast, I see him get hard but laugh it off as he rubs the rest of the lotion on me.

I soon fall asleep to cartoons playing in the background and jahseh rubbing my back.

Idk about y'all but when I got cramps a shower helps idc how many I took