48

Extremely short and sexual haha ❤️ 😊
I sat, in the same place again.

The hospital.

I looked around, Seeing jahseh at the side of my bed clutching my hand as his face lay on the sheets. Trixie on the couch, Cuban and Gazzy on the other one and chillis weird ass on the floor. I poked jahseh, but regretted it due to the feeling on the right side of my body.

"Huh? Baby you okay?" Jahseh says as I nod. "Yea, can you get me water?" I say raspy due to my throat. He nods before standing and leaving the room. "Oh shit, the crips!" Chilli yells as he twitches on the floor. Trixie leans up half awake as I make a weird ass face at him, she kicks him in the head before rolling over and falling back asleep.

Chilli leans up before clutching his head. He ignores it and grabs a pillow from the couch as he lay next to it on the floor, he places it under his head before falling asleep. "Here baby," He says as I give a small 'thank you' and take a drink. "Where's Artemis, is she okay?" I ask as he nods. "Yea she has no clue what happened. She just remembered going to sleep with Diego and waking up in the hospital. Thank god." He says as I sigh in relief. I grin.

-
It's been 10 days and I'm finally out of the hospital and in bed with jahseh, he lays on top of me as we kiss, I moan loudly as he slides himself inside of me. He strokes me slowly as I bite his neck loving the pleasure, he groans to this. "Oh fuck-" I say as he speeds up, the bed hitting the wall. "God damn Yasmine." He groans gripping my hips and slamming into me, I ignore the pain in my leg and instead enjoy the pleasurable moment.

He stops suddenly as I lift my body up looking at him.

"Ride Daddy." I nod as he lays down and I crawl on top of him. I whine as I sink down on to him feeling much much more pleasure. "Holy fuck, I'm about to bust." He groans as I laugh but soon stop as he grips my hips and forces me to harshly ride him. Shit I ain't complaining.

After a couple more strokes and bites he finally cums, leaving me restless since I somehow didn't. I lay on the bed, now on my back. Annoyed as fuck. "Babe, whats wrong?" He ask as I lift up. "Your dagger isn't working."

"I didn't make you cum? What the fuck I swear you did."

"Nigga how are you gonna tell me that I came, I-" before I knew it he flipped over and placed his head between my legs attacking my pússy. I moaned, thanking god artemis was with her grandma. I wrapped my legs around his head as he shook it between my legs driving me crazy.

He stuck his tongue far inside of me, moving and flicking it as I threw my head back. As he kept this up I finally released into his mouth.

"My favorite meal of the day." He says cheering hard as I laugh and cover my face. "Shush." I say as he laughs.

We quickly get up and take a shower and get out. I lather up in coconut oil and he lathers up in lotion, both of our skins smooth as hell. We now lay in the bed cuddled up, I check my Instagram feed as it showers with R.I.P Geneva.

Hell is one hot ass place.

I ignore all the post about her and decide to post a little victory selfie.

Liked by Jackiedaslumpgod, lilpump, and 45,000 peopleYasmindd:Karma sucks 💔

Yasmindd:
Karma sucks 💔

User1: Did u kill Geneva

Yasmindd: @user1 NO WAY 💔 I'm heartbroken she is gone no matter what we had going on, no one deserves to die.

User2: mama Yasmine is so pretty ❤️

User3: Yasmine is so perfect 😢

I was glad the questioning was over. Cause Yasmine didn't do shit.

Yea cause she's a pussy.

I roll my eyes hearing Yas, I set my phone down and see a naked jahseh in the corner of my eye. "What're you doing?" I ask laugh as he comes towards me, he lifts me up since I was sitting in the closet and takes me to the bed. "After a week you think I'm not gonna fuck you till you can't take this?" Before I can object he slides into me easily, I let out a loud ass moan. "Oh baby." I moan as he strokes me.

"And I need another Onfroy child running around- fuck. Come on baby."

I laugh loudly before letting him continue, I'm down for more babies.