44

It's been a year, I sit in a chair surrounded by my mom, Ryan, and my father. My hair cascaded down my back, the right white dress on my complimented my figure. The lacing and everything I could desire as my wedding dress. Today was the huge day, I was marrying jahseh and becoming bonded to him through my soul. It's been a long ass ride and I wouldn't have wanted this shit with anyone else.

I stood up out of the fluffy chair I had been in, taking a breath before grabbing both Ryan and my father's arm. I walked steadily and slowly, my heels clicking with the ground as my heart pounded. The music began to play.

One two three
Breath
One two three
Breathe

All eyes were on me as I saw the aisle, the beautiful white carpet lay on the ground.

  My heart fluttered as Jahseh and I both made complete eye contact, I strutted. Walking slowly down the aisle, my family and Jahsehs standing. I was very happy that this was going to be private, I didn't want any media attention or public opinions weighing me down about my wedding.

I walked gracefully and humbly, having caution in my every mood. A Star was in Jahsehs eye, I noticed they had began to wet up as his lips trembled trying to keep it in. I hit the alter, stepping him as the priest gave me a small smiled, I directly made complete eye contact with jahseh.
(So I don't know how weddings work so bare with me lmao)
It began as he sat out the rings.

Do you take Jahseh Onfroy as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do. I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit."

I slipped the ring up Jahsehs fingers as the tears started pouring out of the both of us.

"Do you take Yasmine Martinez as your lawful Wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do. I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit." He says breathing out.

"Any objections?" The priest ask, I bust out laughing seeing jahseh and ski both pull out plastic guns and show them around. As does everyone, Ski and Jahseh are the funniest duo.

"No? Yea that's what I thought." He says as everyone laughs. "Please join your right hands and declare your consent before God and the Church." We both do as we are told.