41

I love you guys, enjoy ❤️

It's been the second day and jahseh hasn't left the house, I don't know what to do, at all. So I called the first person my mind could come too, my madre and Diego.

We got on house party, all FaceTiming eachother.

"What's up babies!" My mom yelled as she stood with only a velvet robe on and very messy hair. "Ma, you been fuckin!" I say laughing as she shushes me. "Your dad is here, shush. But what's up?" She says as Diego puffs a blunt.

"Okay so jahseh, his ex stabbed me and he fucked her the day before. He told me he was completely out of meds and I checked today, it was true he picked up his pills the day after it had happened. But I know how his ptsd and he becomes like a child, he can't control it and he never remember what happens. It's documented." I say huffing ass my mom stares at the camera and Diego does too.

"I don't know man I'm high, just figure out how he even got there. Discuss shit over d- actually not Dinner cause remember when I wouldn't buy you ice cream on chili's and you tried to stab me? Yea we don't need that. So just talk to him in a second. I gotta go though, love you mama and Yasmine."

"You cunt-" I was cut off as he left the track. "Girl Stop cussing for I beat your ass." My mom says shaking her head as she sets the phone up as she's in the kitchen. "Listen baby, my advice is to just get it out of him, from when I met jahseh the way he looks at you like he's in love. And either stab him or try your hardest to make it work, I believe he wasn't in his right mind. He just doesn't seem to be that person. Ya know?"

"I guess. We'll talk, you flying in tomorrow? I need artemis watched. I need to go house shopping too out of this gated community cause it's just too much." I say sighing.

"I will but at night, I'll text Jacqueline. I love you baby goodnight!"
-
I woke up early, pumping my breast milk and having Jacqueline watch both babies. She loved it, I loved seeing her so happy to see artemis. I texted jahseh saying we had things to do and I needed him to come, after we'd talk. I stepped out of Artemis room, seeing both her and Jacqueline asleep. Somehow. Santana had stayed with Skis mom, which left Jacqueline asking to see artemis.

I sighed, going into the closet throwing on black leggings, grey plain Nike sweatshirt and black furry slides. I put my hair into two braids, finishing just as jahseh walked in.

"Hi." He rasped.

My heart hurts with just the way he said it.

"Hello jahseh."

I noticed as I looked in the mirror he looked extremely sick. Eye bags, pale lips, and his skin color was lighter. I turned my body around, standing up. I stuck my hand out as he looked down at in surprise, he gave me a weak smile before grabbing it. Instead of all the bull shit things we had to do I drove to a quiet part of the beach.

The car ride was silent, as was getting out. We sit next to each other watching earth and nature do it's thing.

"I miss you." Jahseh says quietly as we walk side by side. "I miss you too." I say quietly back, I looked over at the beach as he grabs my hand and I sigh. "Will you forgive me? Please?" He says.

"I will, but slowly. I need you to tell me what happens when you're off your meds and why, if not it's gonna be over jahseh. This is the second hugest lie you've ever held from me and I just- I don't wanna lose my family. I don't want anyone else but I feel like I need to find someone else."

"Yasmine, let me get one thing straight. I've never told you this but I've murdered people before, I've seen life drain from their eyes and loved when blood drips from their body, I left that shit for you. Why did you think I came home soaked in blood? I murdered the guy who called you a bitch. I'm crazy Yasmine, crazy for you."

"Me too." I rasp quietly. "W-what?" He says staring

"Yas is not me but I control what she does sometimes. I was gonna kill Geneva I really was but I just- I didn't. I wanted to but I didn't wanna be like Yas. We're both crazy." I say singing. "Artemis is gonna be fucking nuts." Jahseh yells as I slap his arm. "Shut up, she will not because she won't have that cycle that we did of a fucked up life, she'll have us."

"True."

"Okay spill the fucking beans jahseh what happened." I say sighing, prepared for the heard break about to come. "I was lonely when I was on tour, I felt like not bothering you I never wanted you to see this side of me, I acted like a child. I needed love. She texted me and tracked me, I swear I didn't respond but she made her way to my hotel. She wiggles herself into my head, I really can't control what I do. I never remember what happens. I just woke up next to her naked and kicked her out. I have no clue what happened."

"Mhm heart hurt but I realized he was being completely genuine as he stopped me and looked me dead in the eye. I put my head down but he lifted my chin up. "It didn't mean anything, I'm sorry I continued to fuck up, I'm growing slowly but surely and I'm trying to captivate my mind into an older age so I can be more wise and a better father and husband. I am bonded you forever, rather it be a ring or not."

I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed him and prayed to god I for now on would be the only one doing this.