18

I woke up, and quickly moved from under his grip. "Oh fuck." I yelled into my hand feeling a sore pain between my legs. I raced to the shower, turning it on. I washed my sins away and cried really hard, I'm seriously close to starting my period. I got out quickly, drying off and applying lotion while my hair stayed wrapped in a t-shirt. Once I was done I brushed it out and braided it back. I walked out of the bathroom to still see X sleeping, i laid on top of him and kissed his back a couple times. Hr groans, rolling over on his back.  "Baby, gimme a kiss." He says someone whining as I laugh. I peck his lips as he opens his eyes.

"You regret last night?" He questions, leaning up stretching. My face reaches 100 degrees as I look over seeing blood on the sheets, I didn't know I'd bleed that fucking much. "Oh shit," I groan, I tighten the towel around me tighter. "So you do?" He ask captivating my eyes. "No I just- lost my virginity and my cherry is everywhere." I say covering my face. "Baby chill that's normal," he stands up groaning. "I will wash the sheets. You go get dressed." I roll over moaning. "I'm not doing anything today, I can't." I groan. I stand up walking to the closet.

I throw on some spandex leggings, a black loose crop top and block Nike socks. "I feel so fat compared to you." I say laying back on the bed.

"I'm not that skinny, well this dick ain't." He shrugs.

"Clear-flipping Lee." He slaps my ass hard before heading toward our bathroom in the little loft. I sigh and feel myself starting to have little back cramps, I lay there for a minute before ripping the sheets off. I crawl under the bed and lay under the covers, my body and mine was tired at this point. My phone vibrated as I checked it.

Lucas💋:
Hey, I miss you like crazy! London's treating me well I'm on tour.

Yasmine:
Nice af and I'm good too.

Lucas💋:
I've been busy these past months I'm really sorry!

Yasmine:
Haha ur fine, me too I got me a fine chocolate manzzz

Lucas💋:
Oh

Yasmine:
Lucas, you're a great FRIEND. I don't see shit else and my boy won't go for that, we are married.

Lucas💋:
Seriously?

Yasmine:
Nah

Yasmine:
But in my head he's my husband 😽

Lucas💋:
I don't get why you don't like me.

Yasmine:
I'm not finna do this tbh I don't like you and I never have, I'm in love with the boy I'm with not and shit won't change. Give up

Lucas:
Well that was harsh but needed lmao thanks Yas.

Read

I set the phone down just as jah picked it up. Who is this? He reads through our messages and grins at the one of me being rude. "That's daddies girl." He says grinning. He hops into bed with me sitting between my legs, laying on top of me. I'm silent as I feel a pain between my legs, very very painful no lie. "It hurts really bad, I don't like this." I whine frowning. He looks up at me, after randomly motor-boating me. "You're like 10 inches jah." I groan

"It's the dagger dick man, I'm telling you." He kisses my lips before massaging between my legs and not even sexually, it felt like a back massage not sexual heat or nothing. He laid me on my stomach, rubbing my back and kissing the back of my neck, I dozed off.

-
"How are you gonna tell her?" I hear a whisper someone that wakes me up. "I don't know how she's gonna respond so I don't wanna tell her." I observe voices hearing exactly Jacqueline and X. "Jahseh, bro it's eating me up she's my best-friend she has no clue." I roll-over loudly. "Clue about what?" I say quietly. "N-nothing I'm gonna-"

"You not going no where Maine, y'all both are gonna sit here and tell Yasmine what the fuck happened." Ski says walking into the room too. Jacqueline stood in front of my bed while jahseh laid next to me. I sat up. My heart was pounding at the anticipation. "Yas- ski I can't do it, I can't tell her." Jacqueline sits her heads in her hands. I look over at jahseh, his face looking angry. "Since you two wont I'll fucking tell her-"

"Ski- don't do it." Jahseh hisses. "Jacqueline fucked jah for months before you met him. They made a bet he could hit, that's why he texted your number," I gasped, my eyes watering. "He knew who you were the entire time, Jacqueline knew it all. She gave him your number and he knew what to do, he knew you would wanna know who he was and she did too. They bet 10 dollars he'd hit and you'd let him. Why you think I never left them too alone? I don't trust neither one of them anymore, this bitch made him all evil. He lied to both of us, even I was fucking part of the plan. All those tears and I love yous, that shit was fake! Trust no one."

I stood up quickly and headed towards the bathroom. "No no no no no," I whined as my jaw tightened. Jacqueline gripped my arm, "Yasmine I promise I didn't mean to get it this far, it was a prank, I thought you wouldn't go." She said tears streaming down her face. I looked her dead square. "Y-you were all supposed to be my bestfriends, look what the fuck you've done, I can't right now. I fucking hate all of you." A sob came out as I slid on my shoes and grabbed my keys, I heard foot steps behind me as jahseh grabbed me in a hold.

"Get off," I pushed myself from him. I made eye contact with him not give a fuck that tears were blinding me. "You were my husband jah. I loved you. You know how much that meant to me and you took that shit for granted," I grabbed a 10 out of my bra. "I hope it was worth it, cause I don't want nothing to do with you." I looked at the ground shrugging and whispering. I threw it at him before turning around and leaving.

He doesn't say anything or even try to come after me, but I hear footsteps and see Ski. "Yasmine wait, you can't be alone doing this." He wrapped me up as I scream cried in his chest.

This was a super fucking plot twist.