22

It was the next morning and he was still a huge emotional mess. He didn't wanna leave but he knew I had to so he was going to have too. It took at-least an hour to convince him to get up and go parasailing with us. He really didn't want to so I couldn't force him anymore so I just decided to go by-myself.

I put on my swim suit quickly, while also talking to him about his meds. "Why did you tell me? I brought another bottle." I said sliding on my shorts as I put on both the swim suit and the shorts.

Her swim suit (pic by Kendall Jenner)

I took a picture in the mirror real quick, unlocking the door as jahseh walked in getting in it. "Thank you baby." He claims wrapping his arms around me, I arch my back, not even to flex but I want my hips to look bigger. Jahseh takes out his phone, snapping a picture of both of us looking at the screen of his phone and keeping  straight face. His arms lay wrapped around my waist with his head on my shoulders and me holding my phone in my hands.

"You ready to actually show the world your X's girl?" He claims smiling handing me the phone. I nod excitedly before editing it quickly and posting it to his Instagram. I added the caption as '🐒❤️' and tagged me. "Woohoo!" I say laughing. He kisses me quickly before walking back to the kitchen to swallow his pill.

"You sure you don't wanna go?" I ask again grabbing my small LV backpack, I stuff my sun-glasses, sun screen, chips, water, wallet and a couple more girly things. Jahseh nods before kissing me on the cheek. "Yea I'm fine." We sit in the kitchen talking some more until Ski is ready.

Stokelypokely🐒 :
I'm here

Yasmine:
Ok but it's only me X is being a baby so he doesn't wanna come.

Stokelypokely🐒:
Okay well wifi brought some bitch, I got Jacqueline so you and Gazzy can be partners for the day. We're just gonna go swimming and parasailing and to some theme park fr

Yasmine:
Ok I'm On my way! Dumb b

Stokelypokely🐒:
You bestie be sucking on this dumb B's nuts tho

Yasmine:
Nigga that is not my bestie byeeeee Gazzy is now

I kiss jahseh on the lips, we make out for a couple minutes before I pull away laughing as does he. We kiss once more before I leave and head towards the car. Once I'm in the lobby I hurry to the car seeing Gazzy, Ski and, wifi taking pictures with random fans. I smile as I see the happiness on their faces.

A few minutes of this and we all pile up in the car, I feel awkward as I sit next to Jacqueline, but I put most of my attention to Gazzy and clowning with him. Once everyone goes silent I decide to text Diego about my dog.