50 - epilogue

Might be shitty but I love this chap haha enjoy!

"Aye you fucking rat!" I yell at jahseh pushhing him with my hip, we sit at home waiting on both Athena and Artemis to come home. I was attempting to cook but Jahseh of course believes I can't but who cares, cause I can.

"Babe, it's chicken- how do you," He sticks the black piece up eyeing it. "How are you black? What a disgrace." Just as he says that Athena and Artemis come through the door. "Mom! She's making me mad! She won't stop state- staring at me." Artemis says as Athena laughs. "Youw just a wimp." She throws up a L and pushes Artemis forehead as she slaps her in the arm.

Instantly the water flow comes down for Athena as she begins to bawl. "Stop slapping your sister Artemis or ima beat your ass." I say wrapping Athena up. "Wow, go love Athena I don't wanna be your daughter anymore! I hate you!" She yells dramatically crying as Jahseh scoops her up. "Baby dont say that! Mama just wants you to be nice to Athena. You knows she's little and a cry baby' like your mom was." Athena cries harder into my shoulder as I slap jahsehs.

Now we hold two crying kids.

Once there done the door bell rings, signaling someone's here. As soon as I open it Santana runs through going straight to Artemis, his literal rock. He got suspended his 1st grade year cause a boy made Artemis cry, so he proceeded to punch him in the face because he 'made arte cry'

They were so cute.

"Hey bitch!" Jacqueline yells wrapping her arms around me as I do her. Ski walks into cradling baby Starlee, she was at least 6 months now. She could sit up and giggle and make weird cooing sounds of course. Stokeley loved babies now, like before he was so iffy about Artemis but as he watch her grow he decided he wanted one of his own.

Now he has baby Star and Santana. I invited them in just as Gazzy and Cuban pulled up, in a of course all link RR which he bought for Cuban after the baby. They both stepped out, Grabbing the babies carriers. Cuban grinned walking up to me, she set the baby carrier down while Gazzy held Yasmeen tightly as she slept. "Aye, you can set her in our room in there. There's a baby monitor in there just incase, same for little Gazzy junior.

Jahseh laid his hand on my ass as he gave it a quick squeeze. So what if we're 30 now, we're still both THAT fucking couple, who fuck everyday like they haven't before. Well Jahseh still bust like he's losing his virginity- but look past that. His heart is sweet.

"Aye ma!" Diego says as he exits his Rolls Royce, I sit there for a minute seeing Joey run up and hug me as I laugh. "I've missed you guys!" She says as I grin. "How was Paris?"

"So fun, I gave birth to Yasmine on the effile tower though so now she's guaranteed to go up there whenever for a life time, and she gets to cut in line so it's awesome!" Joy says smiling.

"Wait? So if we have another baby I'm Gucci will they give the baby free cloths cause Cuban I'm-" Gazzy says but Cuban quickly shuts him down.

"Gazzy how about no, I've had two kids aight? We can wait a minute. Gazzy can't even walk and he's already as bad as you." She says shaking her head. "Man who you telling? Stokely is a damn mess, I be ready to kick his head." Ski claims but Jacqueline slaps his chest.

"No he's not he's mommy's angel."

"Yeaaaa, okayyy."