16

X's P.O.V

My blood boils as I read their conversation. Yasmine is such a liar, I honestly feel like crashing this plane but it isn't worth it. I don't know what ima do but I need to get the fuck away from her. "Ski!" I say walking into the plane seating area. "Look I got on her phone right, and I see she's texting this deigo boy about how she paid him to watch me at the BET awards and him taking her on dates and shit. Why the fuck do I always waste my fucking time man." I put my head into my hands, trying to breath. I feel him look over at me.

"That's not shit compared to what I found in Jacqueline's phone too. Her and Yasmine called us busted and gross and Jacqueline's been fucking on trippie but worried about me. I'm over this shit forreal." He says huffing I look up at him. "We should leave." I say sternly. "Why would you leave?" Yasmine ask walking out in my revenge sweatshirt. My heart melts seeing her with no makeup on and in my sweatshirt. "Well we-" before I can finished ski does for me. "We went through you and Jacqueline's conversations and just know
ain't shit sweet this way Yasmine, you're a hoe ass liar trying to play my brother and so is your friend."

"Fuck you ski, yea I fucked trippie! You wanted to be single right and go to a strip club and get your meat wet so I'm gonna do what I wanna do. You wanna fucking leave go, I don't care." Jacqueline shrugs. Yasmine looks over at me. "Jah it's not what it looks like, just listen." She says walking towards me, she stands in front of me grabbing my face, I feel my heart melt but I'm not going through another heart break. I gently push her back and head towards the room. I feel her follow in suite. "Jahseh! Stop forreal. You get mad when I run away from my problems so just listen to me." She says grabbing my arm harshly and sitting me down. I hear Ski and Jacqueline in the back ground arguing. "What Yasmine? You got 5 minutes before I call security and leave." I say harshly as she frowns, her eyes becoming big.

"Those dates are food dates, he'd by me food and talk to me about his relationship problems and family problems. I also trust you and I love you I just didn't trust her. It wasn't like that, baby I promise." She steps towards me as I look down at the ground seeing her white painted toes. "I need some space Yasmine, you just really don't know when to stop." I say feeling semi-overwhelmed. She's got me whipped and I'm not fucking with it.

The plane lands and I decide to call a hotel and have one already paid and ready for. Yasmine was heated but this is her fault, she just really doesn't know how to control herself and it's getting the best of her. God damn I love that girl to death but I need my time, atleast 24 hours to myself. I walk into the hotel and clown with ski. "Why his head look like an extended couch." Ski Joan's on me, I punch him real hard. "Shut up for I make you eat my dagger!" I yell.

He invited WiFi and pump to come with us and claims he's done with Jacqueline but he's a lie. Wifi and pump were already out here so we clowned the whole time. "Nigga you gay forreal forreal." Ski says. "Don't listen to him y'all he was eating my ass last night." Wifi says as I bust out laughing. "Nah nigga yo girl was eating my ass." Pump said back to him. I laughed at that too. "My dreads look better." I said looking at pump. "You would compare dreads pussy nigga." He says as we all hit our room. I stayed on land while Yasmine stayed at some hotel on the beach,

We all chill in our beds, playing on our phones. I click on yasmines snap story, seeing a picture of us on the plane with an emoji over my face. 'My 🌎' it says captioned. I click again and see her singing to some nicki song with a knife in her hand. 'I'm a bad bitch, fuck the bitch. Bitch get slick, ima cut the Bitch. Ima bad bitch, suck some dick. If that Bitch get slick, I'll cut the bitch.' I laugh at it thinking it's cute as she sings and makes faces to it. "Whatcha laughing at pussy?" Wifi says as all of them look over, they all walk towards me and watch the story as I replay it again. "Damn, who the fuck is that?" Pump and wifi as at the same time, they turn around and laugh at it. "His girl." Ski says, walking back over to where he was sitting.

"X settling down? I thought after the groupie and Geneva mess you'd never mess around again with another female." Wifi says with a questioning face. "I don't know, yasmines different I mean she's crazy, but never as crazy as Geneva." I say shrugging.
-
The music booms through my ears as we walk through the lil club. Yasmine texted me but I still need my space, she just needs to learn to control herself.

W I f e💍:
R u still mad at me ☹️

W I f e💍:
I love you

W I f e💍:
I know I messed up, I'm sorry I love u so much

I open the messages and close my phone, deciding to just focus on tonight. "Bro go talk to her quit being a pussy." Pump says to wifi as Ski and I laugh. "Yea go!" I say. "X can't talk to no bitches tho his ass whipped." Ski says as I laugh but agree. "Nigga shut up cause you won't leave Jacqueline's ass alone." I say punching his shoulder. "Ok Daddy." He says back. "Nigga you fucking gay!" Wifi says over the music. "You just mad you can't get no good daddy dick like I can!" I yell to wifi. "Nigga is that Yasmine over there!" Pump yells as I look over seeing her, and instantly I'm hard.

 "Nigga is that Yasmine over there!" Pump yells as I look over seeing her, and instantly I'm hard

(Yasmines outfit for the nightttttt it's by ky Jenner)

(Jacqueline's outfit)
"God damn, you fucking lucky." Wifi says staring at her, behind her she holds hands with Jacqueline and 4 other girls. "Aw nah, who's her friend cause-" before wifi can say anything Ski pushes him. "Bruh shut the fuck up, that's my girl." My eyebrows raise in surprise. "Chill out Bitch, I don't want her. I was fucking with you. But her other friends can get it." Wifi says as we all bust up laughing. I stay on my side of the club but try my best to push some bitches away.

I turn around, watching Jacqueline and Yasmine as she downs a drink I guess one of the females she was with bout her one. After a couple I come closer to her but not close for her too see me, just to have her in the distance. She wraps her arms around Jacqueline, arching her back. They scream in eachother a faces, laughing. "I am so drunk!" I hear Yasmine yell as Jacqueline laughs. I see a random tall guy come up behind Yasmine and grab her arm, her face instantly drops. He whispers something in her ear and I'm not fucking with it so I walk towards them.

"No! I have a husband, don't touch me!" She yells shoving him and I instantly walk between them. "Aye bruh chill the fuck out!" I yell over the music as he pushed me.

It was over from there.